FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Pretty sure I read somewhere that this is confirmed? Basically the last 6 episodes are gonna be like movies.

Edit: it was more like an hour and 20 mins tho.
shyt make the next season 80 minutes each ,give them a movie budget and put that shyt in theaters and I'm there every week :blessed:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
20861621_1393330100775170_8731647494045119449_o.jpg

The green lines show where jon snow traveled , the red shows how far the white walkers moved

Them dude slow as fukk:dahell:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
there's gotta be an easier way to make her believe than bringing back a white walker :mjcry:. I don't want none of my nikkas to die man...

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
there's gotta be an easier way to make her believe than bringing back a white walker :mjcry:. I don't want none of my nikkas to die man...
I know, to think they are doing all this to convince Cersei, when they could just wipe her out in a single swoop then focus back on Walkerset. Lol.

They all die in this mission and she's already in better shape :dead:

I don't like to see Jon and Tormund running away like that. Start the caaaaaar :mjcry:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Oh, I decided to abandon Startset and officailly join Whitewalker set.

We can do that? :lupe:
Cause Im Starkset cause Jon Snow the realest nikka living but he full Targ so does that mean I'm Targset now? I always thought them dragons were dope :patrice:
You two :camby:

I don't think it's wack, but last night was and it made me give credence to some of the other nitpick convos/interactions that people have wanted to see in earlier episodes. You can't build GOT on intricate characters then just go Cliff Notes in the 7th season. I doesn't take that much effort to shoot characters driven episodes that - the sets and people are there and there is no need for heavy CGI/efx like the battle or dragon episodes.

Last night was easily the WOAT episode of GOT to me due to how spastic it was.
That's a bridge too far. You absolutely have to have battle eps and dragon eps. This show would get drug thru the mud if they went the entire series with stuff like Watchers on the Wall, Hardhome, BotB, etc happening off screen.

Also, the 1st 3/4 of season 5 were complete shyt. No episode this season has been as bad as any terrible season 5 ep

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Tyrion is not a war time consigliere. I don't like this whole let's capture a whight so we can bring evidence to Cersei.

Cersei is a short sighted dumb bytch and sacrificing all those good men in the hopes that Cersie acts in a selfless way when presented with evidence is not smart.

Dany should just kill Cersie with a targeted dragon attack in Kings Landing, make her allies bend the knee and then go join Jon in the North. This suicide mission just to placate Cersei is dumb.

The Lannisters are completely selfish by nature. Cercei...self explanatory. Jamie knows Cercei is crazy & continues to support her b/c he wants to keep fukking his sister. That being said, I think Tyrion has this plan b/c he knows Cercei won't bend, but Jamie may after he sees the truth. Tyrion is betting the lives of innocent men to save Jamie. That is selfish!

Breh Robert wasn't fat back then. He was whoring and fukking everything in sight. That's why she didn't want him.

Cercei wouldn't care. She was more upset that she could never compare to Lyanna Stark.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I had to quit this show today brehs...kodi dnt have the subtitles for the nonenglish parts and i already watched 8 episodes without the subtitles...aint no way in hell im rewatching those episodes if i find how to add the subtitles...i missed out on alot of story..fukk it man i really liked this show too :mjcry:
Google how to add subtitles to Kodi. I watch everything on Kodi with subtitles

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Those dragons are a little to ridiculous....I feel like as long as Dany has those then she can never really lose. Either a couple have to die or one has to become a zombie white walker dragon or some shyt. Can they even do that though?:ohhh:

Either way something's gotta give. shyt I thought Bronn was gonna kill one and he didn't do shyt to it.
Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

I'm done

Daps
:patrice: Let's be real here tho.

I got no beef with the Barantheons (except for that daughter killing fakkit Stannis :pacspit: ) but rober didn't actually topple the targaryans

yeah, he killed Rhaegar, but Rhaegar wasn't the king

and truth is, Rhaegar probably wasn't gonna be king cause if things had kept going the direction they was going, the Mad King was probably gonna take him out and just put Vicerys on the throne

Mad King was mad paranoid and thought Rhaegar was plotting on him. So eventually tht was going to come to a head.

point being.... It was really the Lannisters who toppled the Targaryans, when Tywin came through pretending that he was there as backup, but instead took the city. And then when the Mad King demanded Jamie go off his dad, Jamie put that sword in his back.

So the throne was really for the taking. In fact, Jamie was actually sitting on it when Ned walked in :heh:, and Ned made him get up

We need that flashback to see Ned g-checking hoe ass Jamie Lannister:banderas: :lawd: