Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
she is from westeros and half her army consisted of people from westeros. his own queen chose to side with dany. him betraying the queen of thornes and fighting for cerci was forced as fukk.

She was born in Westeros, he didn't consider he from there the same way he does Cersei. I mean dude gave you a reason and you're questioning it :ld:

I mean it's like Pac was born in NY and rode on his enemies in NY while drinking Hennessy, Biggie & Jay didn't look at him like he was a New Yorker.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
::ohhh: even though i know Robert had some Targ blood in him,that never occurred to me.

That's because they almost never called them cousins on the show but they did a couple times in the book. That's partially why Robert was chosen to be king. His grandmother was the Mad King's aunt so he had some Targ blood. Then Rhaegar took his broad and accidentally caused his parents death so it was over for dude after that.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
she is from westeros and half her army consisted of people from westeros. his own queen chose to side with dany. him betraying the queen of thornes and fighting for cerci was forced as fukk.
Well u book readers will never be happy so :camby:

show is piff and the GOAT, not just another good tv show.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

strong majority of her army is dothraki and unsullied both from the east what are you talking about?:dahell:

They already spelled out the significance of dany's army consisting of dothraki. Westeros people fear and loathed the idea of an invasion of the "savages" . even Robert Baratheon and Tywin Lannister expressed concern about it.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
That doesn't make sense, they're not jus roaming around attacking other Lannister troops, they weren't that deep. Cersei can easily kill them if they're in her territory. This only works if they're back on dragonstone - basically kidnapped?
What do you mean roaming around?, yes they're likely back at dragonstone if that's where she wants them. They're now part of her army, she didn't send them back home. That's the whole point of bending the knee.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Find it hilarious that Tyrion is worried about great houses getting wiped out when his family wiped a great house out and made a song about it (The Reynes of Castamere) and damn near wiped another house out (whatever house breh was with that helped Sansa escape,can't remember the name)

Wild hot take :

The Whitewalkers invading is a hindrance to the show.GOT is best when the political scheming is in the forefront. We have like 8 or so episodes left .I have no idea how they're going to wrap the whitewalker and iron throne plot up neatly .
Unless every episode next season is. 90+ minutes. If there was an alternate universe where the main focus for the rest of the series was about the war for the Iron Throne and the whitewalker storyline was bushed i'd be ok with it.
That's kind of the point of the show though, all these people are so caught up in their little political dealings and backstabbing while the beast is ready to burst through that door(wall)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i will agree that this show suffers without the books. george had everything so fleshed out, no room for inconsistencies. which also begs to question why they just didnt do 10 episodes these last 2 seasons.

It definitely suffers without book material to lean on but cool shyt that people have been waiting for is happening so people don't care. The average GOT watcher didn't pay attention to details that heavy in the first place tho so :manny:

The only reason there are less eps is because of all the cgi. We've seen dragons every episode. About to see a Walker battle in the next. That's why the eps are longer this season. It's a trade off

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see we're really slouching on the Reek Redemption Arc. :dwillhuh:

Yara gonna get rescued right.....right.....RIGHT!:to: Just kidding. Nobody cares that why nobody referenced it. They prolly just cut them out the show altogether.

Next weeks episode should be titled: The Magnificent 7 :whoo:

The Dream Team: Snow, Ser Jorah, The Hound, Dondarrion, Tormund, Gendry, and Thoros of Myr. :blessed:

WalkerGang aint ready for this, yall c*nts too white :mjpls:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
It's worth noting that when Drogon was fully grown he didn't let Daenerys pet him. It took a while for that. :wow:

But when Drogon see Jon for the first time he lets him pet him. :wow:

If you remember...Tyrion also was able to pet the Dragons when he first met them...and this was when Dany wasn't even around...that had me thinkin how much we really know about Tyrion, Jamie, and Cersei's mama...I had to wonder if maybe he had some blood from the old Valyria or something...So I went and did some research...now there may not be any Targaryen blood in the Imp...but it turns out his mama was born a Lannister...the bytch didn't marry in. She was Tywin's first cousin...so the Lannister's been on that incest shyt...Tywin got some skeletons in his closet I tell ya...makes me wonder if there wasn't some foul play surrounding Joanna Lannister's death.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Has anybody explained why she had Jon pet him in the first place? Drogon could have eaten him. What was the point?
Too build a connection with her kids and show Jon ain't scared of shyt. Also for the viewers to be reminded about that Targ blood.

If you remember...Tyrion also was able to pet the Dragons when he first met them...and this was when Dany wasn't even around...that had me thinkin how much we really know about Tyrion, Jamie, and Cersei's mama...I had to wonder if maybe he had some blood from the old Valyria or something...So I went and did some research...now there may not be any Targaryen blood in the Imp...but it turns out his mama was born a Lannister...the bytch didn't marry in. She was Tywin's first cousin...so the Lannister's been on that incest shyt...Tywin got some skeletons in his closet I tell ya...makes me wonder if there wasn't some foul play surrounding Joanna Lannister's death.

Cousin marry cousins and it's not frowned upon in their world.

strong majority of her army is dothraki and unsullied both from the east what are you talking about?:dahell:

They already spelled out the significance of dany's army consisting of dothraki. Westeros people fear and loathed the idea of an invasion of the "savages" . even Robert Baratheon and Tywin Lannister expressed concern about it.
I think op meant tyrell Martell and greyjoy