42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
full
remind me, what king was flaying people again? there's a reason he's called the "mad king" breh and burning people had a lot to do with that.
Oh you gotta be on the iron throne for it to be an atrocity? :rudy:

"You can bend the knee and help us overthrow the lunatic Cersei"
"You can bend the knee and not die"
"You can also talk your son out of being an idiot, go ahead. We'll respect this father/son moment."
"You can even go to the fukking wall"
"Word? You really want to die that bad? You already betrayed one queen already :shaq2:"

"Fine, have it your way
FONpzir.png
could've just killed yourself but aite"

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Find it hilarious that Tyrion is worried about great houses getting wiped out when his family wiped a great house out and made a song about it (The Reynes of Castamere) and damn near wiped another house out (whatever house breh was with that helped Sansa escape,can't remember the name)

Wild hot take :

The Whitewalkers invading is a hindrance to the show.GOT is best when the political scheming is in the forefront. We have like 8 or so episodes left .I have no idea how they're going to wrap the whitewalker and iron throne plot up neatly .
Unless every episode next season is. 90+ minutes. If there was an alternate universe where the main focus for the rest of the series was about the war for the Iron Throne and the whitewalker storyline was bushed i'd be ok with it.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They go wherever she wants them to, those are no longer Tarly or Lannister bannermen. Don't get the confusion, they're part of her army now
That doesn't make sense, they're not jus roaming around attacking other Lannister troops, they weren't that deep. Cersei can easily kill them if they're in her territory. This only works if they're back on dragonstone - basically kidnapped?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There is speculation that the white walkers aren't the third act villains and that the story ends with another war between the characters of Westeros. I guess that would justify keeping political figures around when they seem unnecessary at this juncture. I probably would prefer that but I can see why people wouldn't. It does seem a little counter-intuitive. But other than that, it's really hard to rationalize why Cersei and the like are still featured prominently.
On my long ass commute home, I was thinking what if her and Dany teamed up and killed Jon after the WW war (I know - doesn't make a lick of sense) but with the way they're drawing out Jon (and others) learning about his origins on the show, I feel like it's going to cause a lot of political drama even tho Jon is the type to be like "ah well, I ain't trying to be king anyway".

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok brehs GOT went Seven Samurai to end the last episode.

Lets play a game. Pick 7 now dead characters you would want walking out to fight the Walkers (though technically they could be walkers :merchant:)

I'm going

Drogo
Oberyn
Hodor
Ned Stark
Arthur Dayne
King Robert Baratheon
Roose Bolton

King Robert
Tywin Lannister
Ned Stark
That big ass giant from the battle of castle black
Drogo
Hodor
Robb Stark w/ the wolf

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Lets play a game. Pick 7 now dead characters you would want walking out to fight the Walkers (though technically they could be walkers :merchant:)

I'm going

Drogo
Oberyn
Hodor
Ned Stark
Arthur Dayne
King Robert Baratheon
Roose Bolton

Wun Wun
The other Giant that died at Castle Black
Three Eyed Raven
Arthur Dayne
Oberyn
Arya's sword trainer in season 1
Drogo with proper armor :beli:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm going

Drogo
Oberyn
Hodor
Ned Stark
Arthur Dayne
King Robert Baratheon
Roose Bolton

Oberyn
Arthur Dayne
Barristan Selmy
Prime Jaime
Drogo
Bobby B
The Mountain

:whew:Savages

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I'm going

Drogo
Oberyn
Hodor
Ned Stark
Arthur Dayne
King Robert Baratheon
Roose Bolton

I'm just going to mix the books & the show

Ser Duncan the Tall
Ned Stark
Robert Baratheon
Arthur Dayne
Ser Barristan Selmy
Daemon Blackfyre
Bloodraven

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
It's worth noting that when Drogon was fully grown he didn't let Daenerys pet him. It took a while for that. :wow:

But when Drogon see Jon for the first time he lets him pet him. :wow:

TargSet has the mother of dragons and the prince that was promised :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I'm going

Drogo
Oberyn
Hodor
Ned Stark
Arthur Dayne
King Robert Baratheon
Roose Bolton
- The waif (annoying c*nt who wouldn't let the WW outta her sight, breathing down their back waiting for them to fukk up so she can take them out)
- Shae (need a whore on the squad to serve some WW p*ssy, maybe them dudes wouldn't be so angry and would fall back on killing the world)
-Ramsey (some sinister shyt to strip them of their identity - the Night KingReek :lolbron:)
-Joffrey (annoying tyrannical ass might make them up and leave, don't nobody wanna babysit such a bytch ass kid)
-Tywin (need some scheming)
-Oberyn (in case someone has to fight)
-Hodor (if all my other players fail, at least he'll hold the door :mjcry:)

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I'm going

Drogo
Oberyn
Hodor
Ned Stark
Arthur Dayne
King Robert Baratheon
Roose Bolton
On second thought replace Bolton with Selmy Da Gawd :wow:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I read them spoilers and i see several nikkas in here dropping them subtles without any concrete reason or proof. fukk outta here, i see u :stopitslime:

i'd banned them if i had the powers but these mods be too merciful.
Nothing more pathetic than book or spoiler readers droping little hints playing like they're guessing
:scust:

They deserve the fate of dikkon, no second thoughts abt it