Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Seven men (on foot) fighting the army of the dead in order to capture one wight all on the impetus of enticing a queen that is willing to blow up a church in order to maintain power is beyond ridiculous.

Yeah I'm willing to stretch my beliefs but this current plan got me like :beli:

Them bringing back a Wight is probably more realistic than Cersei cooperating. Even if she sees one she'll just :manny: and try to kill Daenerys anyway.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
You piece of fukking shyt.
This is not fukking modern times with women decide what name their kid has.
His FATHER MARRIED LYANNA STARK
HENCE WHY JON IS JON TARGARYEN AND NOT fukkING JON SNOW BECAUSE WITHOUT THE MARRIAGE HE'S A fukkING SNOW b*stard AND EVEN THEN HE WOULDN'T EVEN BE A SNOW DUE TO HIS FATHER.
ROBB IS STARK MAINLY BECAUSE HIS FATHER EDWARD STARK MARRIED HIS MOTHER WHO WASN'T A STARK SO WHAT THE fukk BY YOUR fukkING IGNORANT BACKWATER PEASANT ASS RHETORIC YOU GON SAY NOW SANSA ARIA AND ROBB AREN'T STARKS BUT WHATEVER THE fukk THEIR MOMMA LAST NAME WAS?
SHUT YOUR COCK SUCKING MOUTH YOU fukkING INGRATE STARKSET MOTHERfukkER
THEY THREW THE TRUTH IN YALL FACES AT THE END OF LAST SEASON YET YOU STILL WANT TO ACT LIKE BIATCHES
THEY TRUTH EVEN MORE TRUTH WHICH BASICALLY DEADED THE ENTIRE ARGUMENT AND YOU STILL WANT TO ACT LIKE A BIATCH

fukk ALL YOU STARKSET MOTHERfukkERS
gallery-1502714639-rickon-dead.gif

JON TARGARYEN IS OURS #TARGSET MAY YOU bytch nikkaS BURN SLOW MOTHERfukkERS :pacspit:

Arya Tully gang :hhh:
Joffrey Lannister :stopitslime:

Theon Stark :ehh:
Dany Targaryen :troll:

Jon Stark :sas2:

Foh :camby:

Jon Targaryen first of his name rightful heir to the throne

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
i will agree that this show suffers without the books. george had everything so fleshed out, no room for inconsistencies. which also begs to question why they just didnt do 10 episodes these last 2 seasons.

blind wave brought up a good point in that randal tarly was so against dany being queen that he was willing to let his son die alongside him, but its been stated that he fought the hardest for the targaryens in roberts rebellion. stannis stating that he ws the only one to defeat roberts forces.

why is he so agaisnt serving dany as queen when he was one of the most loyal to her father. he only bent the knee after robert won the war. far too many inconsitencies when compared to seasons 1-4. still a great show in comparison to others tho.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The first Baratheon Orys was said to be a b*stard Targaryen

Not sure that makes them cousins or someshyt but there is some relation there I guess.

King Robert and Rhaegar were second cousins. Their dads are first cousins. That's what makes it weird to me that he hates dude so much when he's his family. Robert's father and Rhaegar's father were inseparable growing up and were best of friends. Only for their sons to hate each other. Jon and Gendry would be distant cousins (third cousins I'm assuming).

In hindsight, Rhaegar should have really thought about bringing a mace instead of a sword :troll:

Rhaeger-Killed-By-Robert-Baratheon-862x1200.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i will agree that this show suffers without the books. george had everything so fleshed out, no room for inconsistencies. which also begs to question why they just didnt do 10 episodes these last 2 seasons.

blind wave brought up a good point in that randal tarly was so against dany being queen that he was willing to let his son die alongside him, but its been stated that he fought the hardest for the targaryens in roberts rebellion. stannis stating that he ws the only one to defeat roberts forces.

why is he so agaisnt serving dany as queen when he was one of the most loyal to his father. he only bent the knee after robert won the war. far too many inconsitencies when compared to seasons 1-4. still a great show in comparison to others tho.

He said his reason, she wasn't from Westeros and had a foreign army.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Jon is Rhaegar's son.
Gendry is Robert's son.

Robert's grandmother and Rhaegar's grandfather were siblings. Making them second cousins. Making Jon & Gendry third cousins.
::ohhh: even though i know Robert had some Targ blood in him,that never occurred to me.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's worth noting that when Drogon was fully grown he didn't let Daenerys pet him. It took a while for that. :wow:

But when Drogon see Jon for the first time he lets him pet him. :wow:

TargSet has the mother of dragons and the prince that was promised :wow:

Has anybody explained why she had Jon pet him in the first place? Drogon could have eaten him. What was the point?