detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
You telling me the gold shirts didn't instantly recognise Tyrion? :dwillhuh:
Those 2 didn't even recognize him. All they knew was a dwarf with a scar on his face. Not to mention that the city watch isn't the brightest of the bunch. They're comparable to the 2 idiots at Winterfell that wouldn't let Arya in.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This whole plan to convince cersei is some goofy shyt and it gives Cersei her only shot at victory .Anyone with a brain can probably see how Cersei will play it .Whether it'll work is another story.

And this whole Tower of Joy revisit shyt is:mjcry: to think about . Breh and Brehette were just lovebirds caught up in the game.Got me feeling sorry for the targ breh.

fukk outta here ol' soft ass sucker for love ass nikka got his whole solar plexus caved in because he out here loving a bytch that don't belong to him :hhh:.

Robert had that flaw nikka Scurrying through the Trident with his ass out .

Starkset nikka ,fukk dem Targs die slow .

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
I had to quit this show today brehs...kodi dnt have the subtitles for the nonenglish parts and i already watched 8 episodes without the subtitles...aint no way in hell im rewatching those episodes if i find how to add the subtitles...i missed out on alot of story..fukk it man i really liked this show too :mjcry:

:hhh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved this episode as much as any other this season, and I usually defend it anytime someone bytches about the speed of this season, but this time it's justified, pace was ridiculous this week, I'm not necessarily talking about the place warping either, even tho we saw Tyrion travel from Dragonstone to Kings Landing, Sneak though (off screen) meet and convince Bronn (off screen), Meet Jaime, Convince him of The White Walkers (off screen) then return to Dragonstone all within 20 minutes. I mean..all of these in one episode...

Davos seeing Gendry again
Gendry meeting Jon Snow
Jorah reuniting with Dani
Tyrion Reuniting with Bronn
Jon Snow meeting Jorah
Jorah reuniting with Tyrion
Tyrion reuniting with Jaime
Jon finding out Arya & Bran are still alive
Meeting up with The Hound & Co..

10 episodes again would have been perfect, some of these reunions have been anticipated for a long time now and they got breezed through in a couple minutes each. the season would feel alot more fleshed out with a lot more depth if they just stretched it out for 3 more episodes with some important bits inbetween. Actually show the battle at high garden, Have Jon return to WInterfell to reunite with Arya/Bran before going on that dangerous mission, show Tyrion sneaking through Kings landing or Beric and the Hound Arriving at the wall. shyt there was enough content and plot advancement in this episode alone for it to be 2 episodes and still be good.

Sorry for the juelz gif post y'all, just my opinion.
With all that said next episode looks like it'll be fukking amazing.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyrion is not a war time consigliere. I don't like this whole let's capture a whight so we can bring evidence to Cersei.

Cersei is a short sighted dumb bytch and sacrificing all those good men in the hopes that Cersie acts in a selfless way when presented with evidence is not smart.

Dany should just kill Cersie with a targeted dragon attack in Kings Landing, make her allies bend the knee and then go join Jon in the North. This suicide mission just to placate Cersei is dumb.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to quit this show today brehs...kodi dnt have the subtitles for the nonenglish parts and i already watched 8 episodes without the subtitles...aint no way in hell im rewatching those episodes if i find how to add the subtitles...i missed out on alot of story..fukk it man i really liked this show too :mjcry:
look for the links hosted by openload. Those usually have subtitles but they're never HD :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So did Varos go and get gendry specifically to go fight the walkers or for something else?

Or was it just cause he had to take tyrion to King's landing anyway?

He got him to help forge Dragonglass Weapons at Winterfell. Gendry volunteered for the Winter Avengers on his own, which kind of suprised me because I thought they were setting up a Gendry/Arya reunion.

Matter of fact I wonder if Gendry will bring up knowing Arya to Jon, provided he survives and all..

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Cut cable, brehs:mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:what:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See i wud do that but im not rewatching those 8 episodes breh...i will take my L and keep it moving
Not trying to convince you or nothing, but if you only on S1 ep 8 you didn't miss anything important dialogue wise yet. shyt I can sum it up right now

Dothraki: We only respect the strong and like riding around killing and raping in hordes :smile:
Khal Drogo: Damn who that blond chick? she bad! You mine now
Dothraki whores: Learn how to put that p*ssy on him. It'll make your life easier
Khal Drogo: That dragon box is something else. Babe if you want me to fukk someone up just ask
Dothraki warriors: Ay drogo, you the khal and all but I don't like how your bytch talking to me. :demonic:

That's pretty much it