Really? :dwillhuh:

This makes Daenerys conquest even more ridiculous :mjlol:

She's on that Walter White schedule.

pwjnizU.gif

Fred.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I had to quit this show today brehs...kodi dnt have the subtitles for the nonenglish parts and i already watched 8 episodes without the subtitles...aint no way in hell im rewatching those episodes if i find how to add the subtitles...i missed out on alot of story..fukk it man i really liked this show too :mjcry:

The fukk?

Does this show even exist without subtitles? I mean, the only time there are subs it's when characters are speaking high valyrian....a fukking made up language, right?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
breh, cersei can definitely affect both wars....while i'd like to see her dead ASAP, i can also see the many ways she could be pivotal to the story and can cause major problems. other than this show going hollywood and providing plot armor for the 5-6 main actors/characters, i'm interested in seeing why they're keeping her around and how that affects the battle. it would be too neat to just off her and have dany/jon and the rest of BFF westeros simply march into war united.

I wouldn't even say it's plot armor....the show has killed so many people at this point that killing people is a trope....I called this a couple seasons ago when Oberyn died. I know a lot of people were :damn:but I was pretty much like :francis: because of course he would die.

Now when someone doesn't die it's as surprising as when another show would kill people off. I'd say they earned that though.

Fred.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Another thing bothering me about that haphazard episode is what happens to those who bent the knee to Dany?. Like wtf are the implications? They just go home and have dinner with their families (as if cersei won't kill them)? do they go to dragonstone and prepare to fight for Dany? Are they prisoners on dragonstone? Do they return to KL as covert soldiers? That scene was rushed as hell too...the more I think about last night's episode the more I get frustrated with this arbitrary decision to have shorter seasons. :beli:

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
fukk outta here ol' soft ass sucker for love ass nikka got his whole solar plexus caved in because he out here loving a bytch that don't belong to him :hhh:.

Robert had that flaw nikka Scurrying through the Trident with his ass out .

Starkset nikka ,fukk dem Targs die slow .
:ufdup:she aint want nothing to do with that fat stank nikka

:whew:she saw old rhaegar come through and was willing to let the the world burn to get away from Robert

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Another thing bothering me about that haphazard episode is what happens to those who bent the knee to Dan?. Like wtf are the implications? They just go home and have dinner with their families (as if cersei won't kill them)? do they go to dragonstone and prepare to fight for Dany? Are thy prisoners on dragonstone? Do they return to KL as covert soldiers? That scene was rushed as hell too...the more I think about last night's episode the more I get frustrated with this arbitrary decision to have shorter seasons. :beli:
They go wherever she wants them to, those are no longer Tarly or Lannister bannermen. Don't get the confusion, they're part of her army now

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those dragons are a little to ridiculous....I feel like as long as Dany has those then she can never really lose. Either a couple have to die or one has to become a zombie white walker dragon or some shyt. Can they even do that though?:ohhh:

Either way something's gotta give. shyt I thought Bronn was gonna kill one and he didn't do shyt to it.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Exactly - Cersei isn't needed for this act of the story. The White Walkers are basically the third act villains and as we know, the only main characters that are really needed in the battle against the WW are the North and Dany but as you said - if Dany and the North are fighting the WW, who's Cersei supposed to be fighting to continue her arc? Answer - she's not needed so they're keeping Dany south to give Cersei something to do but passive enough to let Cersei breath. Dany takes her foot off Cersei's neck so that the Avengers can go North to capture a wight to persuade Cersei to align with them in the bigger fight - that plan reeks of plot to give Cersei a role in an arc in which she should really be redundant. The actress is killing it but the elevation of her character is to the detriment of characters like Tyrion who are coming across as incompetent for even thinking Cersei would align with them, making decisions that seem inconsistent from his character.

Cersei is definitely eating a L but longer she takes to hold it, the longer the story is all over the place. I can't honestly see there being a concise narrative where there's an all out war with the WW on one hand and people like Cersei and Little Finger doing fukk shyt on the other because there's basically 2 episodes left this season, 8 in total and a lot of pieces left on the board and this last episode showed that unless this shyt becomes more streamlined, the plot will very likely start to unravel.
There is speculation that the white walkers aren't the third act villains and that the story ends with another war between the characters of Westeros. I guess that would justify keeping political figures around when they seem unnecessary at this juncture. I probably would prefer that but I can see why people wouldn't. It does seem a little counter-intuitive. But other than that, it's really hard to rationalize why Cersei and the like are still featured prominently.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seven men (on foot) fighting the army of the dead in order to capture one wight all on the impetus of enticing a queen that is willing to blow up a church in order to maintain power is beyond ridiculous.

That's what I'm saying!! Why put Snow in harms danger and all those great warriors just to placate that hateful bytch?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think folks know how hard it is to keep an ensemble cast this large together for 7+ years. With all the ego's, contract disputes, and missed opportunities a lot of scenario's you end up with either weird ass deaths to write characters off or dumb recast which this late in the game is a no fukking go. I'm sure if they had the luxury they'd let this shyt run 10+ deep but frankly that's not reality breh. I'm just glad that they clearly having a ending in mind and it's not someshyt that's generated on the fly.