The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Question...what is Jorah's status on Bear Island? Like if he were to go back would he be welcomed or was he exiled? I know he was a knight for Robert sent to kill Dany
TECHNICALLY he is the rightful heir to bear island

People forget, he was given a full pardon by King Robert. The north considered king Robert their king. He was alive when he gave it. And no matter why he gave it, he was the king when he gave it

If jorah wanted to and still had the paperwork, he could walk up in there and they would have to honor it.

Now whether they actually would is another story

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Can anybody give me a timeline of game of thrones. Me and my boy were trying to figure out why it's taking so damn long for the white walkers to make it. I could have sworn they were close damn near in season 2
The general fast and loose rule is that each season is about a year. So around 6-7 years have passed since season 1.

But the given reason that the white walkers haven't crossed the wall is because there is magic spells frozen into the wall that keep them from crossing it. So for the entire series they've just been going all around the land beyond the wall, killing people, and adding them to their army. So yeah, they could have made it to the wall in season 2, but they would have no way of crossing it, and they didn't have their all of their numbers built up either.

Beyond that, we don't know what's keeping them there or how they can even cross into Westeros.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anybody give me a timeline of game of thrones. Me and my boy were trying to figure out why it's taking so damn long for the white walkers to make it. I could have sworn they were close damn near in season 2
2 years from season one till now(year 298-300AL). Reasonable to assume that the end of the second year going into the 3rd

The general fast and loose rule is that each season is about a year. So around 6-7 years have passed since season 1.

Nah bruh

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They will show the Mom again and the dead daughter, would be interested turn of bronn does help her but he was fighting when this was happening

Doubtful.. the poison could take hours to days to kill her. And with the timeline of them hitting highgarden, getting hit by the dragons, Bron getting back to KL, probably taking place over a few days-weeks. She's dead. Sucks, the actress is cute

Now maybe he will meet the mom, but I don't think it's likely. :yeshrug:

Jards

All Star
Daps
i mean that's the whole reason they're bringing a damn WW. jon can't roll up to her the same way he did dany, they're bringing proof. at the end of the day, even if with proof cersei aint down for the cause, there's probably enough people in her circle/KL that will be ready to :camby: her in order to fight. furthermore, if dany is busy fighting WW's, who exactly will cersei be fighting? i mean, is she really gonna send the golden company north to do some ambush only for them to get there and see an army of dead mufukkas on some :sadbron: - they kill dany's people/the people of the north, the night king is there to add them to the squad and cersei/KL is all be dead. there's no way they can keep the war with cersei going while fighting WW.

if somehow humanity wins, clearly they'll all be united - dany's crew, the north, etc. that's enough to overthrow cersei when it's all over and they press "start" again on the war.

and if they defeat the WW's with her, it's still GOT's style to off her "thanks for finally participating, but hold this dragon breath" :pachaha:

i think you're skipping ahead a bit without letting them unfold things. whatever cersei chooses to do, i think she finishes the series without an epic L (death, imprisonment, the only person alive amongst the undead, etc)
Exactly - Cersei isn't needed for this act of the story. The White Walkers are basically the third act villains and as we know, the only main characters that are really needed in the battle against the WW are the North and Dany but as you said - if Dany and the North are fighting the WW, who's Cersei supposed to be fighting to continue her arc? Answer - she's not needed so they're keeping Dany south to give Cersei something to do but passive enough to let Cersei breath. Dany takes her foot off Cersei's neck so that the Avengers can go North to capture a wight to persuade Cersei to align with them in the bigger fight - that plan reeks of plot to give Cersei a role in an arc in which she should really be redundant. The actress is killing it but the elevation of her character is to the detriment of characters like Tyrion who are coming across as incompetent for even thinking Cersei would align with them, making decisions that seem inconsistent from his character.

Cersei is definitely eating a L but longer she takes to hold it, the longer the story is all over the place. I can't honestly see there being a concise narrative where there's an all out war with the WW on one hand and people like Cersei and Little Finger doing fukk shyt on the other because there's basically 2 episodes left this season, 8 in total and a lot of pieces left on the board and this last episode showed that unless this shyt becomes more streamlined, the plot will very likely start to unravel.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I just realized that Drogon flew all the way back to Dragonstone like he didn't eat that big ass arrow last episode :russ:

Dany feeding this nikka senzu beans

Breh, you're talking about the healing abilities of a fictional creature, there's no telling how fast he heals :yeshrug:

He was able to fly with the arrow still in him last episode.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
2 years from season one till now(year 298-300AL). Reasonable to assume that the end of the second year going into the 3rd

No no no. Sam said he let Bran thru the wall to go North years ago. That was the end of Season 3. Explain to me how it's been two years??

Unless you're trolling. If so, disregard.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
They can tie the two together but narratively it should make sense. It would make sense for example if the White Walkers invaded while they were still warring and Cersei is in the mix with the fukkery while the bigger war plays out. But everyone at the painted table knows Cersei blew up a Sept of people who in her eyes were her enemies because they didn't fit her agenda or they tried to bring her to task for the fukkery she got herself into - IF they manage to defeat the White Walkers with Cersei, beyond that why would they think she would play nice? The level of naievity is silly considering all the fukkery and betrayal we've seen over seven seasons. What's even more baffling is it's Tyrion who is one of the smartest people on the show and knows Cersei better than anyone who came up with the idea. Then a few scenes later Cersei confirms she's gonna Tywin them :beli:

Even if it doesn't play out that way the fact they even think they can work with Cersei is laughable imo.

They obviously rushing because there's no good reason that Dany doesn't just storm kings landings now and take it over and then take a few of the armies to help out