Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
@Adam3000

What elements of this season do you speculate is a result of GRRM's input. Like the loot train battle, cersei's pregnancy, the Eastwatch plan, etc? I know you're an avid reader of the series so i'm curious what you think.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Idk breh :francis:

Mace is a beta male and Loras was taking it in the ass. Olenna did good with Margeary though. Its safe to assume Jon would've ended up a booty bandit had Olenna raised him. :scust:

Considering what she was working with, Olenna was on her Brad Stevens shyt. Almost won it all with nothing but Margery and a bunch of scrubs. Loras wasn't shyt and she had him all up in the TV everywhere.

If she had the rightful heir in the cut for 18 years, shyt would've been nothing but a victory lap. :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He sees the path that Dany is going down and doesn't like it. Her burning people alive is WAY too much like the shyt her father used to do.
Yal weakhearted brehs kill me with this shyt

Mad King wouldn't have asked those dudes shyt - let alone twice AFTER a battle. He would've killed them, their cousins, their wives back home, and everyone they ever played cards with.

Just because its fire yal want to get shook :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@Adam3000

What elements of this season do you speculate is a result of GRRM's input. Like the loot train battle, cersei's pregnancy, the Eastwatch plan, etc? I know you're an avid reader of the series so i'm curious what you think.
I don't know and honestly don't care much as long as the ending lines up. I accepted the seperation years ago and some people are still latched on.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
From Reddit

Holy shyt

9ck5mp3ntsfz.png

The Land of Always Winter wasn't always winter:ohhh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
He sees the path that Dany is going down and doesn't like it. Her burning people alive is WAY too much like the shyt her father used to do.
She gave them a choice. Until she starts harming the innocents then we can say she is going the tyranny route. But I have read that Targset have mental illness due to incest similar to the Lannisters which makes them go mad like how the Mad King went mad.

Could this happen to Dany?

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not feeling the Cersei angle with the white walkers and Jon running around all those places and not being in Winterfell. Sansa has a point on that one as wel