Daps
Rhaegar the Triflin Targaryen, three kids with two different women :pachaha:

Sounds like a couple of my cousins :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The general fast and loose rule is that each season is about a year. So around 6-7 years have passed since season 1.

But the given reason that the white walkers haven't crossed the wall is because there is magic spells frozen into the wall that keep them from crossing it. So for the entire series they've just been going all around the land beyond the wall, killing people, and adding them to their army. So yeah, they could have made it to the wall in season 2, but they would have no way of crossing it, and they didn't have their all of their numbers built up either.

Beyond that, we don't know what's keeping them there or how they can even cross into Westeros.

2 years from season one till now(year 298-300AL). Reasonable to assume that the end of the second year going into the 3rd

Nah bruh
to add more disent, most timelines i've seen are 3-5 years

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No no no. Sam said he let Bran thru the wall to go North years ago. That was the end of Season 3. Explain to me how it's been two years??

Unless you're trolling. If so, disregard.
I'm going by the book timeline because i haven't seen an official show timeline

The events of Season 1-5 take place in the years 298-300. Joffrey's wedding/death is on the first day of the year 300. At the very least I'd assume they're in the year 301-2 by now

If the show has an official timeline I'd like to see it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exactly - Cersei isn't needed for this act of the story. The White Walkers are basically the third act villains and as we know, the only main characters that are really needed in the battle against the WW are the North and Dany but as you said - if Dany and the North are fighting the WW, who's Cersei supposed to be fighting to continue her arc? Answer - she's not needed so they're keeping Dany south to give Cersei something to do but passive enough to let Cersei breath. Dany takes her foot off Cersei's neck so that the Avengers can go North to capture a wight to persuade Cersei to align with them in the bigger fight - that plan reeks of plot to give Cersei a role in an arc in which she should really be redundant. The actress is killing it but the elevation of her character is to the detriment of characters like Tyrion who are coming across as incompetent for even thinking Cersei would align with them, making decisions that seem inconsistent from his character.

Cersei is definitely eating a L but longer she takes to hold it, the longer the story is all over the place. I can't honestly see there being a concise narrative where there's an all out war with the WW on one hand and people like Cersei and Little Finger doing fukk shyt on the other because there's basically 2 episodes left this season, 8 in total and a lot of pieces left on the board and this last episode showed that unless this shyt becomes more streamlined, the plot will very likely start to unravel.
breh, cersei can definitely affect both wars....while i'd like to see her dead ASAP, i can also see the many ways she could be pivotal to the story and can cause major problems. other than this show going hollywood and providing plot armor for the 5-6 main actors/characters, i'm interested in seeing why they're keeping her around and how that affects the battle. it would be too neat to just off her and have dany/jon and the rest of BFF westeros simply march into war united.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The general fast and loose rule is that each season is about a year. So around 6-7 years have passed since season 1.

But the given reason that the white walkers haven't crossed the wall is because there is magic spells frozen into the wall that keep them from crossing it. So for the entire series they've just been going all around the land beyond the wall, killing people, and adding them to their army. So yeah, they could have made it to the wall in season 2, but they would have no way of crossing it, and they didn't have their all of their numbers built up either.

Beyond that, we don't know what's keeping them there or how they can even cross into Westeros.
Damn i didn't even know about the magic spell. Is that some book stuff or there s episode I can check out ?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I had to quit this show today brehs...kodi dnt have the subtitles for the nonenglish parts and i already watched 8 episodes without the subtitles...aint no way in hell im rewatching those episodes if i find how to add the subtitles...i missed out on alot of story..fukk it man i really liked this show too :mjcry: