dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They can tie the two together but narratively it should make sense. It would make sense for example if the White Walkers invaded while they were still warring and Cersei is in the mix with the fukkery while the bigger war plays out. But everyone at the painted table knows Cersei blew up a Sept of people who in her eyes were her enemies because they didn't fit her agenda or they tried to bring her to task for the fukkery she got herself into - IF they manage to defeat the White Walkers with Cersei, beyond that why would they think she would play nice? The level of naievity is silly considering all the fukkery and betrayal we've seen over seven seasons. What's even more baffling is it's Tyrion who is one of the smartest people on the show and knows Cersei better than anyone who came up with the idea. Then a few scenes later Cersei confirms she's gonna Tywin them :beli:

Even if it doesn't play out that way the fact they even think they can work with Cersei is laughable imo.
i mean that's the whole reason they're bringing a damn WW. jon can't roll up to her the same way he did dany, they're bringing proof. at the end of the day, even if with proof cersei aint down for the cause, there's probably enough people in her circle/KL that will be ready to :camby: her in order to fight. furthermore, if dany is busy fighting WW's, who exactly will cersei be fighting? i mean, is she really gonna send the golden company north to do some ambush only for them to get there and see an army of dead mufukkas on some :sadbron: - they kill dany's people/the people of the north, the night king is there to add them to the squad and cersei/KL is all be dead. there's no way they can keep the war with cersei going while fighting WW.

if somehow humanity wins, clearly they'll all be united - dany's crew, the north, etc. that's enough to overthrow cersei when it's all over and they press "start" again on the war.

and if they defeat the WW's with her, it's still GOT's style to off her "thanks for finally participating, but hold this dragon breath" :pachaha:

i think you're skipping ahead a bit without letting them unfold things. whatever cersei chooses to do, i think she finishes the series without an epic L (death, imprisonment, the only person alive amongst the undead, etc)

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This motherfukker

So he builds the wall to keep himself out and becomes a cripple as punishment.

possibly a red herring, but the guy before he turned into the Night King has bits of blonde in his hair and Bran is straight up dark, obviously things can change, but don't think the sun in Winterfell is strong enough to change his hair colour, like that.

"so he builds himself a wall to keep himself out?"

.......Bran the builder

:ohhh::hubie::lupe::mindblown:
:sas1:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yup. Anyone else notice how the Night King's face looks just like Bran's?

D&D said that Martin gave them 3 details a couple years ago that were "oh shyt" moments. The first was Shireen's burning, the second was Hodor/Hold The Door. I bet money the third is Bran=Night's King.
hmm, can anyone post a shot of NK from last night?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
DHL8-3UVwAEWMTU.jpg

DHL8-28V0AIRaqQ.jpg

however do you want me....however do you need me :wow:

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can anybody give me a timeline of game of thrones. Me and my boy were trying to figure out why it's taking so damn long for the white walkers to make it. I could have sworn they were close damn near in season 2