MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The only thing I can think of is that Rhaegar was in line to be king, and kings can legitimize whoever they want. So at best, his plan was to have Jon as a trueborn son and legitimize his other children from the dissolved marriage as well. But even then, I could see that being the prelude to a future civil war where certain factions believe Jon should be first in line to inherit the throne and others believe Aegon should be.

It definitely could have led to that...that's how the Blackfyre Rebellion/Dance of the Dragons started. Rhaegar was on his Bran shyt. As long as the PTWP was born, he aint care about the collateral damage.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Bruh, you gotta throw an :mjgrin: at the end of the gif after the Black Lion opens his mouth to show Voltron's face. Voltron's face gotta be :mjgrin:

@Supercoolmayo @yardman @3Rivers

ivhHy8V.gif

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Nope, just up until the end of this season.
:patrice:
Yeah I can't risk this I'm unsubscribing from this thread I'll come back when this season ends.
Because motherfukkers don't get banned just warned. I ain't going to let myself get spoiled.

#TARGSET bytch WE OWN YOU fukk nikkaS :pacspit:
BEND THE fukkING KNEEEEE :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Not directly, but I'm going off of the fact that magic started to die out in the world when the "Doom of Valerya" killed off most of the dragons.
Then (it seems) the void in magic somehow allowed the White Walkers to come back.

I think.

i've been proven wrong on my assumptions, but there's been no connection that dragons can or have killed white walkers. WE obviously know they breath fire and fire seems to work on white walkers but they weren't used previously. This may shape the new battle. I don't think the void of magic allowed white walkers to come back....that gets into whether the long night happens because of the white walkers or because of other reasons.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It's not really explained, but I don't think all Targs are fireproof, just somehow Dany is. Viserys wasn't.

Viserys didn't die because of fire,, he died because of molten gold poured on his head. Dany would die the same way if that happened. But from I gather Targs aren't fireproof either, Dany seems to be a special case or that was a special incident.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I heard someone make a good point. Why didnt Snow ask Dany to just hop on Drogon with him and head over the wall to see the white walker army?

Obviously, this is less entertaining but doing this 7 person dummy mission is beyond dangerous and short sighted.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think Bran is the Night King.

Yup. Anyone else notice how the Night King's face looks just like Bran's?

D&D said that Martin gave them 3 details a couple years ago that were "oh shyt" moments. The first was Shireen's burning, the second was Hodor/Hold The Door. I bet money the third is Bran=Night's King.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Maybe thats the real reason Bran gave Arya the sword LF gave him. Bran has to play a bigger role in all this. I wish they'd get to it, I can hardly wait.

I think that Torm guy will stay alive to represent the alliance of the kings and the free peoeple.

Something tells me Dany dies. She has lost her vision for wanting power in the first place. If Jon is a Targ and Sam tells him, I think Dany can go in what will probably be the greatest episode in television history.

Back to Bran. He's like God. Can see the outcome so doesn't bother with the events leading to it. He knows the end will be fine and thats all that matters. Or maybe he's still honing his skill and can only see but so much right now.

Oh, I decided to abandon Startset and officailly join Whitewalker set.

yeah Bran prrobably has the biggest mind flip of the show, whether he's a night king or a one of the old g*ds.

I think Tormund is gonna die Jon can unit the free people

Beric is kinda weilding the sword that Azor supposedly wielded , so i think he needs to be part of the team. Azor apparantly had a crew too. HMMM

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Viserys didn't die because of fire,, he died because of molten gold poured on his head. Dany would die the same way if that happened. But from I gather Targs aren't fireproof either, Dany seems to be a special case or that was a special incident.
It's not just fire, it's being burned period. Remember that Dany wasn't burned when she took a bath in boiling water.

Jards

All Star
Daps
The Christmas Truce in 1914
That's not the same - this is two forces suspending hostilities to fight a common threat and then going back to war with each other. Because IF they defeat the White Walkers, they are definitely back to beefing because Cersei wants everything and nothing is off limits for her. Everyone knows this which is why it's unbelievable they would all think this is a good plan, especially Tyrion of all people who CAME UP with the plan. The best move would obviously be to get Cersei off board then deal with the White Walkers because she brings nothing to that battle other than armies which can taken after she's been overthrown. But it's looking like certain characters have plot armour in a show in which supposedly anyone could go.

Jamie's another one with everyone talking about his redemptive arc - fukk his redemptive arc. The nikka's got one hand so what the fukk is he gonna do against the Night King? :beli: