gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Having read the season spoilers I can confirm that a lot of people in this thread (last few pages especially) have been putting dry spoilers in their "theories" acting like ya'll are smart. :rudy:I see you nikkaz.

hoe shyt. i messed around and read a spoiler on FB that wasn't labeled as a spoiler :to: fukked me up. Folks w/ these theories tryna ruin shyt for folks that want to experience it in real time

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Guys....once again....don't @ me or Jax for spoilers or anything you need to point out to a Mod. Use the Report function. On a slow day I have 100+ Alerts not counting the actual Reports....I can't go through them all and see who is trying to report spoilers. You cats are complaining about us not handling this but you aren't using the Report function, which is why it exists.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a warning point for this and i was just speculating? @hex :why:

We cant say what we think will happen?

I didn't give anyone a warning, I ain't been on The Coli in hours. I was at the mall with no reception until like 30 minutes ago.

I don't know what you said but cats are on edge over speculation because the season plot leaked like 5-6 months ago.

Fred.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Rhaegal > Ghost :francis: Targaryen is who he is. He's legit. Let's see how he acts when he finds out the truth. Since Jon yearns for legitimacy :wow:
lol @ yearns for legitimacy. breh got one goal, save the realm so the next time he dies, it's for good.

*looks at Jon Stark's wolves on his breastplate*
*remembers Sansa talking about Jon's wolf waiting on him*

starkset across the belly :wow:, and tardset tryna claim Jon already :umadd:

#wewillnotlose

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Gendry using a hammer is beyond corny.
Speaking of Gendry,people saying he would have zero claim because he's a b*stard but why did Stannis attempt to send him to the Westerosi bushes to strengthen his claim? Doesn't make sense.

Teleporting is mandatory because the series is wrapping up but this is the first time were it hurt the episode.Don't care about Euron hopping from battle to battle but this episode there was just bomb after bomb without letting some of the moments breathe a bit.shyt felt like a movie and not in a good way. Bottom 10 episode but that's just because GOT is a goat level show.Still was a good watch.

Melisande didn't care about b*stards not being legitimate sons in the eyes of the law (Westerosi law). By blood, he's the king's son and she wanted that nikka's blood :takedat:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Having read the season spoilers I can confirm that a lot of people in this thread (last few pages especially) have been putting dry spoilers in "theories" and "speculations" tryna act smart and shyt. :rudy:I see you nikkaz.

Use the Report function and quote specific posts....cats need to calm down labeling every piece of speculation as spoilers but if people are masking actual spoilers as speculation and you can confirm it they're done. I done warned people about this shyt last week.

Fred.