TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
To be honest, Jon Snow might not even learn about his parentage at all. Bran knows, but who knows if or when Bran & Jon will be together for Bran to tell Jon. Sam could've known, but due to fukkery - he doesn't. Howland Reed knows, but who knows if he'll even show up at this point :ld:

I think it'd be bittersweet if Jon took the Iron Throne by saving the realm rather than knowing it was his by birthright. It'd even be dope if Jon found out after the fact.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
"Why would perhaps the greatest swordsman in the world not be at Rhaegar side at the Trident to protect him?!?"

• Because he was instead protecting his wife, and his son.
Damm Starkset :mjcry:

I'm looking too much into it, but why wouldn't them Kingsguard dudes just say 'Relax! Your sister is giving birth to your nephew'. Just a fukked up situation that could have been remedied by a few words.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
05py29d13qfz.png

:dead:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm looking too much into it, but why wouldn't them Kingsguard dudes just say 'Relax! Your sister is giving birth to your nephew'. Just a fukked up situation that could have been remedied by a few words.
Probably were under very strict, non-negotiable orders from their prince.

Kill anyone that comes for my wife and son, especially them northerners that we are at war with.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Next week will probably be a top 5 episode, b
I've thought of that too but I think they were probably just concerned about what Robert would do if he found out so they had the Kingsguard there to try prevent that from happening

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Kill anyone that comes for my wife and son, especially them northerners that we are at war with.
yep, Ned got there and was pretty much like, "the war's over and everyone's dead, wtf are yall still doing here?"

Dayne and crew didn't budge though

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
You think Ned would believe them that his sister ran away from Robert to secretly marry Rahgear out of her own free will. That's probably why Robert hated the Targaryen so much since they took his girl.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don't recall dragons being mentioned to stopping white walkers nor white walkers stopping dragons previously.

Not directly, but I'm going off of the fact that magic started to die out in the world when the "Doom of Valerya" killed off most of the dragons.
Then (it seems) the void in magic somehow allowed the White Walkers to come back.

I think.

gldnone913

Daps
Reppin
VA

lol and look how that turned out :manny:

I've thought of that too but I think they were probably just concerned about what Robert would do if he found out so they had the Kingsguard there to try prevent that from happening

Both of your points make sense. Guess I'm just looking at things from the outside looking in. But I can't see a situation where an honorable dude like Ned Stark would kill his sister and nephew. Maybe if Robert was knocking at the door, but not Ned.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
His plan is gonna backfire because he doesn't know Bran sees all. He's watching Arya watch him while Peter turns around and watches Arya.

Medieval Inception

:wow:

Maybe thats the real reason Bran gave Arya the sword LF gave him. Bran has to play a bigger role in all this. I wish they'd get to it, I can hardly wait.

I think that Torm guy will stay alive to represent the alliance of the kings and the free peoeple.

Something tells me Dany dies. She has lost her vision for wanting power in the first place. If Jon is a Targ and Sam tells him, I think Dany can go in what will probably be the greatest episode in television history.

Back to Bran. He's like God. Can see the outcome so doesn't bother with the events leading to it. He knows the end will be fine and thats all that matters. Or maybe he's still honing his skill and can only see but so much right now.

Oh, I decided to abandon Startset and officailly join Whitewalker set.

gldnone913

Daps
Reppin
VA
You think Ned would believe them that his sister ran away from Robert to secretly marry Rahgear out of her own free will. That's probably why Robert hated the Targaryen so much since they took his girl.

hahaha cause death and destruction bc you lose your broad, brehs