Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe thats the real reason Bran gave Arya the sword LF gave him. Bran has to play a bigger role in all this. I wish they'd get to it, I can hardly wait.

I think that Torm guy will stay alive to represent the alliance of the kings and the free peoeple.

Something tells me Dany dies. She has lost her vision for wanting power in the first place. If Jon is a Targ and Sam tells him, I think Dany can go in what will probably be the greatest episode in television history.

Back to Bran. He's like God. Can see the outcome so doesn't bother with the events leading to it. He knows the end will be fine and thats all that matters. Or maybe he's still honing his skill and can only see but so much right now.

Oh, I decided to abandon Startset and officailly join Whitewalker set.

:mindblown:

Muzion

All Star
Daps
So what happens after Dany finds out Jon is the rightful heir to the throne? Do her panties get moist or does she go against him, because it goes against everything she's been building towards?

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
20799385_1608433282541842_2680288606548755959_n.jpg

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Rhaegar was also all caught up in the prophecy of "The Prince that was Promised", so he may have thought that what he did was for the greater good. if Jon 'saves the world' maybe Rhaegar was on the right path
:yeshrug: The ends justify the means.

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
b*stard name for Stormlands is Storm, what kind of nickname can we think of for Gendry to go with the Snowman
He's from Flea Bottom. Crownlands b*stards get the last name of Waters and I gotta be honest I can't think of anything that rolls off the tongue
compromise: rainman
You telling me the gold shirts didn't instantly recognise Tyrion? :dwillhuh:
they don't have cameras. it's possible those two specific dude never met him in person. all they know is cersei's brother is a midget with a buck 50 on his face.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So what happens after Dany finds out Jon is the rightful heir to the throne? Do her panties get moist or does she go against him, because it goes against everything she's been building towards?
There are only 8 episodes left so i doubt they have enough time to do anything interesting with it. So the path of least resistance seems as if it will either be too much white walker bullshyt for her to care about the throne, or her and Jon will just get married. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Yep I'm glad they didn't stick with the original plan of seven seasons - would've been a shyt show. Can tell the show runners have had enough cause the pacing has been off since the end of s5. Can understand as a show of this scale probably consumes every minute of their day not to mention having to deal with the rabid asoiaf fan boys but they should've at least made s7 and 8 full seasons to flesh out the story. HBO want to keep the gravy train as long as possible so budget shouldn't be an excuse at this point.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't know why but I have this weird feeling that the show will end without announcing the news of Jon being the true heir.

Really boils down to Gilly now because Sam seem to cut her off quick during the annulment/re-marriage stuff. But if he goes to Winterfell and talks to Bran then.... put them bottles on ice. :dj2:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Having read the season spoilers I can confirm that a lot of people in this thread (last few pages especially) have been putting dry spoilers in "theories" and "speculations" tryna act smart and shyt. :rudy:I see you nikkaz.

Last edited:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe thats the real reason Bran gave Arya the sword LF gave him. Bran has to play a bigger role in all this. I wish they'd get to it, I can hardly wait.

I think that Torm guy will stay alive to represent the alliance of the kings and the free peoeple.

Something tells me Dany dies. She has lost her vision for wanting power in the first place. If Jon is a Targ and Sam tells him, I think Dany can go in what will probably be the greatest episode in television history.

Back to Bran. He's like God. Can see the outcome so doesn't bother with the events leading to it. He knows the end will be fine and thats all that matters. Or maybe he's still honing his skill and can only see but so much right now.

Oh, I decided to abandon Startset and officailly join Whitewalker set.

I think Bran is the Night King.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Gendry using a hammer is beyond corny.
Speaking of Gendry,people saying he would have zero claim because he's a b*stard but why did Stannis attempt to send him to the Westerosi bushes to strengthen his claim? Doesn't make sense.

Teleporting is mandatory because the series is wrapping up but this is the first time were it hurt the episode.Don't care about Euron hopping from battle to battle but this episode there was just bomb after bomb without letting some of the moments breathe a bit.shyt felt like a movie and not in a good way. Bottom 10 episode but that's just because GOT is a goat level show.Still was a good watch.
wanted to bush him - first, someone (not that they would) could've legitimized gendry as a baratheon, thus he'd be in line before stannis - he didn't want that to be a possibility. secondly, he needed king's blood for melisandre sacrifice, gendry could provide it due to being of robert's blood.