0gc4pc5.png

4FICOTB.png

justice-league-movie-team-concept-art.jpg

#UniteTheSevenKingdoms

:blessed:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Mad dudes in here trying to be slick with spoilers, but ya need to stop quoting them because it just confirms some of the spoilers to others. Just tag em or report em. Even then I feel bad for the mods tho.

Smh @ targset trying to claim Jon just cause of who his daddy was.

U mean to tell me if any of u in here find out u really the son of a neo-nazi, u gonna start reppin your daddy's set? :scust:

If Jon finds out he gonna be like "oh werd? Cool I guess."

If he has to choose between saving Dany or saving Sansa and Arya and Bran who ya think he gonna save? #starkset #kinginthenorth #kingofthesevenkingdoms #stepdaddy/cousinofdragons #bangingsansaonthesidecauseshejustmycousin
nikka fukk outta here.
Jon Targaryen's father is not a neo nazi so fukk outta here :camby:
You stark hoes need to shut the fukk up.
Its over.
Jon Snow Targaryen is the true king.
True Born :blessed:
You and your other lil nikkas need to fall the fukk back ASAP.
insert *gif*
JESUS CHRIST WHERE IS THE fukkING GIF OF DROGON ROASTING dikkON AND DADDY TARLY ALIVE :damn:
And if you're quoting and pointing out the spoiler, you're only making it obvious toward people who didn't know it was a spoiler.
I quote and put it in spoilers already

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The look on Cersei's face when she found out that it was Olenna that murdered Joffrey. :pachaha:. One final cut from The Queen of Thorns:banderas:. LMAO. Olenna knew it would drive Cersei crazy that she couldn't give Olenna one of the violent deaths she envisioned. Good Lord I miss The Tyrells

Drogon meeting Jon was dramatic and sweet. He must sense that he is a Targaryen. I think Daenerys fell in love with him in that moment.

Jorah (Mr.Simp) and Daenerys reunited. Finally, she has a knowledgeable and trustworthy military advisor with no conflicted loyalties.

I am done with Varys and Tyrion. They are both so full of shyt. Tyrion has suddenly become a dumbass.

:hhh: at Jaime is so pathetic. Cersei is so fukking crazy. She is going to burn down King’s Landing rather than surrender. I think Cersei is lying about her being pregnant but plan to miscarriage just to get Jamie fall into her trap and she even threatened him but SIMP Jaime is in love with her :hhh:. She even wanted to get rid of Bronn :pacspit: that evil bytch. Jaime is a good character until he gets around Cersei so that is his biggest weakest :smh:

Littlefinger has got a scheme cooked up, and Arya is playing into his hand and I knew it that moment when she was following him and I was like "Don't fall into his hand....Arya". :damn: he's trying to pit her against Sansa Granted, Arya isn't doing herself any favors at the moment. Poor Sansa. Instead of a happy reunion, you have to deal with your judgemental, assassin sister and your creepy, psychic brother

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
just kind of skimming thru the thread. I don't think there is some conspiracy with ayra and sansa to "setup" little finger. I think they both don't trust him, but I think I they will figure out he's trying to play them against each other. it will happen just out of circumstance.
it is pretty clear tho, that little finger will be killed once they figure it out. my question tho is how do they keep the knights of the vale afterwards? what will robin think/do?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Is it just me or is this season whack because things are progressing too quickly. George Martin needed to finish that book before this season came out.

It's hard to put a finger on. Like, it's entertaining as hell and it's dropping a few gems related to the SOIAF lore and all, but it just feels different. They spoiled us with those earlier seasons when they had the books go off of, but now, the dialogue and the story, you can see cracks in the armor. But it's still better than most shows out right now, if not all.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
just kind of skimming thru the thread. I don't think there is some conspiracy with ayra and sansa to "setup" little finger. I think they both don't trust him, but I think I they will figure out he's trying to play them against each other. it will happen just out of circumstance.
it is pretty clear tho, that little finger will be killed once they figure it out. my question tho is how do they keep the knights of the vale afterwards? what will robin think/do?

Ayra can just put on he fresh Littlefinger face and manipulate Robin.... :banderas:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
nikka fukk outta here.
Jon Targaryen's father is not a neo nazi so fukk outta here :camby:
You stark hoes need to shut the fukk up.
Its over.
Jon Snow Targaryen is the true king.
True Born :blessed:
You and your other lil nikkas need to fall the fukk back ASAP.
insert *gif*
JESUS CHRIST WHERE IS THE fukkING GIF OF DROGON ROASTING dikkON AND DADDY TARLY ALIVE :damn:

I quote and put it in spoilers already

Targaryens might as well be the 3rd Reich to the north bruh. Look at how much heat Jon caught just for meeting with one. If he turns out to actually be one, most of those northerners gonna turn to Sansa

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Targaryens might as well be the 3rd Reich to the north bruh. Look at how much heat Jon caught just for meeting with one. If he turns out to actually be one, most of those northerners gonna turn to Sansa
They can turn, but he is the one that will have brought down the Night king.
We won't accept no bullshyt from the rest of yall
Targaryens back :wow:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
lol at watching the preview that comes on after the episode and commenting on it being considered a spoiler in this thread