Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They're basically doing an entire book in 1 shortened season, how slow do you want them to go?
shyt been flames.
What reason did they have to shorten the season anyway? This is the flagship show for the network.
I better keep my theory about The Mountain being controlled by the night king cause he's already dead to myself :lupe:
Too late they gonna come for your head too :umad:

But speaking of the Mountain I'm upset at myself for missing/forgetting that
the Hound is his brother :snoop: he's gonna be needed so he ain't dying next week

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this could be a dumb question but, why doesn't Danerys just hop on a dragon and ride north to see for herself if the White Walkers are real?​
the whole "capture a white" plan seems silly

a side note to this is I was surprised Jamie had Qyburn leave the room when he went to tell Cersei about the Army of the Dead. as a (former) Maester and 'necromancer' I would think he might have an interesting perspective on the subject

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this could be a dumb question but, why doesn't Danerys just hop on a dragon and ride north to see for herself if the White Walkers are real?​
You're a monarch fighting a real war with real people, will you leave your post to go explore a magical myth told to you by the b*stard son of a lord/king that halfway fukks with the kingdom you're making your legitimate claim to?

In her eyes the burden of proof is on Jon.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:mjlol:
DHKKUKNXoAI_xr9.jpg

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I thought the episode was all over the place, the most sloppy the show has had in I can't remember how long. The reveals were incredible and the plot advancement was huge but how we got them was really :ld:

I thought it was just me. This is the first time I watched GoT high tho. But during a large portion of it I was like :dahell: it's obvious that the first few seasons relied heavily on GRRM dialog. Some of the stuff that was said this episode seemed kinda cheesy and some of the plotlines seemed very jumbled.

This is still a goat show but this episode wasn't the same level of quality we're used to.​

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
You're a monarch fighting a real war with real people, will you leave your post to go explore a magical myth told to you by the b*stard son of a lord/king that halfway fukks with the kingdom you're making your legitimate claim to?

In her eyes the burden of proof is on Jon.

true. but she has the fastest and most safe mode of transport in Westoros. For show purposes I get why they won't go that route, but she has the equivalent of an armed helicopter and could easily investigate and fly back.​

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
bytch ass nikka eat a dikk.

I thought the books weren't even up to this point? And do ya research in this very own thread, I just negged a poster like last week cause I thought he was doing the same thing you think I'm doing. Don't be mad cause your simple Simon ass couldn't make an educated guess where the outcome happened to be lovely. I like how you glossing over every other wild was theory I got completely wrong in that post.

You made me have to cuss you out like how U-God did Method Man on the tour bus.

Now imma wait for you to be a textbook internet nikka and say I'm "mad" or taking it too seriously. fukk nikka go head, move around.
@hex ban this clown and Preacher. Both dropped spoilers in here

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
true. but she has the fastest and most safe mode of transport in Westoros. For show purposes I get why they won't go that route, but she has the equivalent of an armed helicopter and could easily investigate and fly back.​
The broad is stubborn :manny: honestly I'm starting to buy the idea that someone a couple weeks ago (@MalikX ???) had that she's a conqueror but not a ruler. If she didn't have a crush on her nephew :lolbron: she wouldn't have believed him at all, and she didn't listen when he told her not to take a dragon and burn nikkas up.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Can't wait until Jon inevitably heads to Dragonstone to make a plea for the dragon glass and Dany got Drogo out thinking Jon gonna be shook but Drogo puts his head down to be petted by Jon :jawalrus:

@hex

this nikka also trying to be slick by "pretending" to act like he hates spoilers. Then nikka said what happened word for word yet he wanna feel like he assumed it or predicted it.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Mad dudes in here trying to be slick with spoilers, but ya need to stop quoting them because it just confirms some of the spoilers to others. Just tag em or report em. Even then I feel bad for the mods tho.

Smh @ targset trying to claim Jon just cause of who his daddy was.

U mean to tell me if any of u in here find out u really the son of a neo-nazi, u gonna start reppin your daddy's set? :scust:

If Jon finds out he gonna be like "oh werd? Cool I guess."

If he has to choose between saving Dany or saving Sansa and Arya and Bran who ya think he gonna save? #starkset #kinginthenorth #kingofthesevenkingdoms #stepdaddy/cousinofdragons #bangingsansaonthesidecauseshejustmycousin

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Y'all some fukking lames :what:

How the fukk can you even get access to a game of thrones script? HBO's pride and joy and mothafukkas are just able to read scripts early? Like think about what y'all actually saying before projecting insecure nerd rage at me.

Cause y'all know if y'all was the one to guess correctly then shyt would be gravy :pachaha:

Half of y'all nikkas don't even fully pay attention to the episode cause y'all in here dap fishing trying to give play by play commentary while the episode is live.

nikkas in here think a pothead high school dropout knows how to find a GOT script early. It's not even about y'all believing anymore. Y'all just gonna assume I'm so lame that I'm out here reading fantasy tv show scripts early, straight fukking disrespectful. :snoop:
stupid idiot, HBO got hacked and the script leaked back in October and everything that has leaked on what will happen has happened. U can play dumb all u want.

I see @hex gave Preacher a warning when thread title clearly says ban. :snoop:

i'd advise those who dont wanna get spoiled to not follow this thread anymore. They handing out warning points instead of banning these clowns :beli:

Last edited:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
stupid idiot, HBO got hacked and the script leaked back in October and everything that has leaked on what will happen has happened. U can play dumb all u want.

I see @hex gave Preacher a warning when thread title clearly says ban. :snoop:

i'd advise those who dont wanna get spoiled to follow this thread anymore. They handing out warning points instead of banning these clowns :beli:
smh
@hex @Jax seriously no more warnings you guys gave them verbal warnings before and they still want to do it no more chances :demonic:
ban their asses