Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why did Davos go looking for Gendry? How did he know he was Kings Landing?
I mean, Dragonstone is right next to King's Landing. So when he sent the dude away in a row boat, that was the only city he could reasonably row to.

I would guess he went looking for him to see that Gendry had actually made it back safe. Remember that Gendry said he didn't know how to swim and rowing was something he had never done before either. I would guess Davos wanted to ease his conscious.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jorah will make it back alive. Never underestimate a dude trying to get out of the friend zone. Dude will probably bring back the knights king head only to watch Dany run into snowman arms.

Man, when Jorah finds out Jon and Danny are related he's gonna be :krs: for five seconds before remembering that Targs fukking each other is how they roll :sadcam:

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
I can see Beric getting murked next episode and Thoros not being able to revive him anymore because his purpose has been fulfilled or some shyt.
:ehh:

Then Hound will take up his flaming sword... and turn his greatest weakness into his greatest strength.
:ohlawd:

Or... the Hound will die later by being burned alive by a dragon or some shyt. Cause it's GOT.
:mjlol:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but Davos put him on that boat. How did he know he would be back in Kings Landing? And how did Davos know to look for him in the blacksmith's shop?
Davos said in the episode that he went looking all over for Gendry, and found him only after going back to flea bottom. So he didn't immediately know where he was, but it makes sense that the blacksmith would...go back to being a blacksmith.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean, Dragonstone is right next to King's Landing. So when he sent the dude away in a row boat, that was the only city he could reasonably row to.

I would guess he went looking for him to see that Gendry had actually made it back safe. Remember that Gendry said he didn't know how to swim and rowing was something he had never done before either. I would guess Davos wanted to ease his conscious.
what happened with davos and gendry to begin with? i really dont remember lol

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Nothing he can say will be as hard body as just walking around like :demonic: and trying to destroy the world, with no real reason as to why.
This is something a lot of YouTubers have brought up.

Will the show address his motives? Should it?

"Some people just want to see the world burn" or is there something more:jbhmm:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
what happened with davos and gendry to begin with? i really dont remember lol

Gendry was traveling to head to the wall.

Gendry joined up with the brotherhood without banners.

The brotherhood gave Gendry to Melisandre.

Melisandre seduced him and drained his blood with leeches.

Stannis used the leeches to cast a demonic spell to kill the false kings that challened his throne.

Melisandre wanted to burn Gendry.

Davos smuggled Gendry out of Dragonstone to save him from being burned and sent him away in a row boat.

Daps
Yeah, but Davos put him on that boat. How did he know he would be back in Kings Landing? And how did Davos know to look for him in the blacksmith's shop?
:yeshrug: Educated guess. Davos didn't "know" he would be there but suspected that he would so he went to the blacksmith spot in King's Landing to check.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I want Lyanna Mormont to see her simp uncle before he dies :mjcry:

I need Tormund to smash Brienne before he dies :mjcry:

I want to see Arya reunite with Gendry and The Hound before they die :mjcry:

I don't really care if Berric or Thoros die :francis:

Didn't Berric pretty much confirmed he gonna die in this mission in the first episode? He believes this mission is why he keeps coming back, no?

If Thormund or Hound get got and drunk ass Thoros makes it I'ma be pissed as fukk :stopitslime:

We are also missing the shot from the trailers were 1 body is being taken by a horse. Man, if only 1 dude on this squad makes it :to: :to: then again, they are on foot so I guess that scene is from the last episode :lupe:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So is Littlefinger a top 2 Game of Thrones player of all time?

He single handily caused like half the shyt in the show.
He is number one honestly. He is literally the only one winning and who has never been touched. If he goes home right now it's a win.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
You could legitimately make a case for all of those dudes to live

• Jon - Obviously, he's going to survive
  • The Hound - Left for dead, brought back to serve a grander purpose, needs to fight the god damn Mountain before this story is over
  • Jorah - Survived grayscale and all sorts of Narrow Seas fukkery already, potential to help bring Dany north if he reconciles with House Mormont
  • Gendry - Just recently returned to the main story, rocking the warhammer like his pops, potential love interest for Arya in a happy ending
  • Tormund - Leader of the Wildlings, put in work at the Battle of the b*stards/Battle at the Wall/Hardhome, potential fukkery with Brienne in a happy ending
  • Beric - Resurrected and kept alive due to the Lord of Light's calling, probably figures into something big rather than bringing a wight to King's Landing. I'm guessing he dies sacrificing himself to save Jon since he was one of Ned Stark's men at King's Landing
  • Thoros of Myr - With Melisandre gone, a character that follows the Lord of Light will probably need to stay within Jon's circle

:manny: