Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There is a fan theory about Jon Snow but I don't know if I'm allowed to post it.
I don't know what it is but I'ma throw one out there...

Jon cannot be killed by White Walkers because they will recognize him as a dead man already as well as royalty.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
giphy.gif

Little baby Cersei in too deep now. She wants the throne, and she'll be damned if anyone gets it. Including Jon.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon", though. I think Jon is fireproof.
(Years ago someone told me a theory that the reason Mellisandre was burning people alive was because she was looking for the one true heir, who WOULDN'T be hurt by burning)

what was Cersei talking about with that "don't betray me again" shyt?
She considered it a betrayal that Jamie didn't keep his word and cut Tyrion in half on sight. Even though she figured he wouldn't.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I've been thinking about his survival since last season. I almost wanna say he's gonna end up Hand of the King to Jon but Jon is too loyal to let Varys slide his way in. But his knowledge has to come at a price.

He believed Dany was different from her father...but she's hard headed and right now like others said she's looking like baby Cersei. I'm surprised he has no clue of Jon's blood.
I Could see him making a change to Jon's team if he figures out about the lineage or whatever. It's just with long night and stuff, what other sides are there to run to? He isn't playing the game for himself like little finger, he's playing for the good of the realm. Besides counselling Danny to do better, some how making her stand aside for Jon, or for him let Jon kill Danny, he really doesn't have many more moves left to make.