YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
what happened with davos and gendry to begin with? i really dont remember lol

Melisandre was gonna murk him for being Roberts son to strengthen Stannis' claim to the throne. Davos knew this and set him free in a rowboat in the middle of the night.
Davos was sentenced to die by Stannis for this but was spared

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Reactions

-Don't take warnings seriously maesters

-Dany's own crew is backing down from her :sas1:

-Gendry went from 18 to 38 :mjlol: why did they cast such an old actor for him in the first place

-Davos got mouthpiece :lolbron:

-Cersei is a huuuuuuge bytch :snoop:

-You're a lot leaner, you're a lot shorter :heh:

-Gendry using a hammer is kinda campy :patrice:

-Arya being set up!

-Lol, Tormund asking about Brienne :laugh:

-Lol @ this "it's a small world after all"

-that shyt looks cold as fukk :damn:

Daps
You could legitimately make a case for all of those dudes to live

• Jon - Obviously, he's going to survive
  • The Hound - Left for dead, brought back to serve a grander purpose, needs to fight the god damn Mountain before this story is over
  • Jorah - Survived grayscale and all sorts of Narrow Seas fukkery already, potential to help bring Dany north if he reconciles with House Mormont
  • Gendry - Just recently returned to the main story, rocking the warhammer like his pops, potential love interest for Arya in a happy ending
  • Tormund - Leader of the Wildlings, put in work at the Battle of the b*stards/Battle at the Wall/Hardhome, potential fukkery with Brienne in a happy ending
  • Beric - Resurrected and kept alive due to the Lord of Light's calling, probably figures into something big rather than bringing a wight to King's Landing. I'm guessing he dies sacrificing himself to save Jon since he was one of Ned Stark's men at King's Landing
  • Thoros of Myr - With Melisandre gone, a character that follows the Lord of Light will probably need to stay within Jon's circle

:manny:

Given this reasoning I suspect Tormund and Beric will most likely die. Why bring back a characters only to kill them so quickly? Then again, Rickon returned in season 6 after a long hiatus and we all know what happened to him. :jbhmm:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Good setup episode, moving a lot of pieces around all at once. But overall I feel like D&D are rushing the story with so few episodes. I was willing to trust them that they could elegantly speed up the series while maintaining its layers and detail, but that's not the case. While I'm enjoying the story, the pacing of this season doesn't gel well with the rest of the series and it's taking away from the intricate way this series had been built previously. This scene at the end with all the old acquaintances colliding was so rushed. Arya being gamed hard by LF rushed. No rhyme or reason for the books and scrolls Sam stole - like at least let us know there was some reasonable way to figure out which texts should be taken. The meeting with Jamie, Cersei knowing about it, being back at dragonstone and no mention of the unsullied, the talk to daneyrs convo for no confrontation to happen, just everything feels shoved in (pause).

Ah well, I'm just going to shut up and ride it out to see how all this shyt ends.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So LF is trying to divide the sisters. All that training, yet Arya mind is still young and possibly can't see the manipulation. I dont like her starting shyt with Sansa...theyve been through enough already.

From the previews it seems Arya confronts Sansa about it, even if she suspects her sister I'm pretty sure she's gonna side with her once Sansa explains what happened and they both turn their attention to Baelish having the scroll and hiding it. Would be cool if both of them go to Bran on some :feedme: for his visions to go full circle and get the entire Stark family finally best Littlefinger :wow:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
1alMYfk.gif

#StarkSet checking in
The fukk u gotta say nikka about your so called Golden Child?
Jon isn't yours :russ:
Cmon make the roll call get an emergency meeting :russ:
#TARGSET WE TAKE NO LOSES!

It's over bend the knee and finally renounce Jon True Born Targaryan :demonic:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
You know a show is GOAT territory when characters meeting and the end game approaching feels surreal. We had a Tyrion/Jaime reunion and that isn't even a top five moment of the episode.

The only complaint I have is the Arya and Sansa subplot, I guess it's critical for their endgame but after everything the Starks went through we have to see the sisters beefing?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Given this reasoning I suspect Tormund and Beric will most likely die. Why bring back a characters only to kill them so quickly? Then again, Rickon returned in season 6 after a long hiatus and we all know what happened to him. :jbhmm:

Yeah, my guess is Jon/Hound/Gendry survive. I sort of think Thoros survives now though. I just can't see Jorah/Tormund/Beric surviving :patrice:

Thoros will probably revive/resurrect someone from this.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The Mad King was a great king until the Targ madness took over his mind, and that crazy fukker didn't have any dragons. Cumleesi is ALREADY out here roasting people on a whim, and she's not even the queen yet. Somebody please just kill that bytch for the good of the realm.

Arya's starting to wear on my nerves. Yeah, yeah, you be water dancin' all over these hoes, but not everyone can be a lone (dire)wolf. And if Arya holds a five(?) year scroll against Sansa (who was forced to write it in an effort to save their father), then fukk her. For all the Sansa hate, it was Sansa who went before Joffrey to beg mercy for Ned Stark, putting her own betrothal and safety on the line.

Gendry/Jon choked me up a little bit (shut up). Between Gendry w/that warhammer and Beric w/his flaming sword, I'm going to be dead and gone at the end of next week's ep.

Ned's head wasn't even rotted yet and Sansa was already writing letters and calling him a traitor :francis:

Then Arya sees her not shutting down the Northmen talking about she should be Queen.

From Arya's POV, she looking disloyal. I aint saying it's right but, that's how Sansa looking to her right now. If Arya was in Winterfell when the whole "Sansa not telling Jon about her secret army" thing happened, she would've really been looking at Sansa funny.