Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Cersei: "Do you think anything happens in this city without me knowing? :ufdup:"

Jaimie:
VzBzI0Z.gif

You thought you were slick, breh? Cersei rollin with the #LittleByrdGang

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Her father would have killed every one of those soldiers, and he would have killed their families as well. Dany executed two traitors who betrayed their sworn Liege Lord, and in return spared the lives of hundreds of men. When the actual Westerosi law on oath breaking is an automatic death sentence, she not only gave them an out, but even Tyrion suggested taking the Black and Randall spat that at their faces. How many men would have continued to refuse to kneel had Dany beheaded the Tarlys? One blast from Drogon (that put an end to affairs within seconds) had all the doubters falling on their knees. That execution was quicker than the one Jon gave the Night's Watchmen who betrayed him, and it is sure as shyt a better way to go than being eaten alive by hungry dogs, which is something that Jon almost assuredly knew was bound to happen when he left Ramsay for Sansa. Unless of course you believe that Jon thought Sansa was just going to have a chat with Ramsay and that was all. Do you think it was Sansa that had Ramsay locked up in the kernel? Do you think it happened without Jon knowing about it?

We also have Arya talking about executing people for questioning Jon lol. That's cute.
this all might be true, but people are always gonna make the connection to her crazy dad that liked to burn people too

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
If Jon's not a b*stard is his claim stronger than Dany's?

He's the legit King of Westeros...or at least would've been had Robert not put the Targs off the throne.

It's tricky because Dany's followers aren't following her because she's a Targ, so I doubt they'll care that Jon is Rhaegar's son. It's the same way how Sansa or Bran are the real heirs to WF yet the North chose Jon instead. Either way once Dany finds out, it will def. fukk with her because she built herself up her entire life to be the last Targaryen when in reality, Jon is her oldest brother's son.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I Could see him making a change to Jon's team if he figures out about the lineage or whatever. It's just with long night and stuff, what other sides are there to run to? He isn't playing the game for himself like little finger, he's playing for the good of the realm. Besides counselling Danny to do better, some how making her stand aside for Jon, or for him let Jon kill Danny, he really doesn't have many more moves left to make.
These are his 2 moves. If he operates for the greater good of the realm then he switches to Jon's side, or would try to cause like I said I don't see Jon trusting him when he's had people like Tormund fighting by his side, Gendry fighting by his side, Davos advising him. Varys was telling Tyrion to make Dany listen but between finding out his heritage and Dany's urge to solve things with burning I think he makes the move.

I don't want to get banned so before I respond I'm gonna ask: Does anyone know if fan theories are allowed here?
I don't really know breh :manny:

Daps
These are his 2 moves. If he operates for the greater good of the realm then he switches to Jon's side, or would try to cause like I said I don't see Jon trusting him when he's had people like Tormund fighting by his side, Gendry fighting by his side, Davos advising him. Varys was telling Tyrion to make Dany listen but between finding out his heritage and Dany's urge to solve things with burning I think he makes the move.

I don't really know breh:manny:

Then fukk it. :sadcam: