Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Cersei is p*ssy af :mjlol: at least Dany showed up on the battlefield even though she had an advantage, she took the risk. This broad just stays in her room talking shyt like she can't get touched :what:

You can tell this nikka Jamie don't want to fight anymore, nikka always looks like he's ready to give up :pachaha:

This nikka LF must've trained with the GOT Bruce Wayne, his prep time is off the charts :wow: I wouldn't be surprised if Arya fails to kill him because he's dressed up as someone else :dead:

:youngsabo: at Dany getting wet when the Snowman touched her Dragon, when he talked that shyt to her in the war room and when he left. Every time Jon is around, she's :takedat: inside. Incest tho :scust:

Jon literally brought out the Suicide Snow Squad at the end. Gonna be a hot Summer :whew:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
nikka always looks like he's ready to give up :pachaha:
dead.png

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
This bytch has officially turned into her father.
Her father would have killed every one of those soldiers, and he would have killed their families as well. Dany executed two traitors who betrayed their sworn Liege Lord, and in return spared the lives of hundreds of men. When the actual Westerosi law on oath breaking is an automatic death sentence, she not only gave them an out, but even Tyrion suggested taking the Black and Randall spat that at their faces. How many men would have continued to refuse to kneel had Dany beheaded the Tarlys? One blast from Drogon (that put an end to affairs within seconds) had all the doubters falling on their knees. That execution was quicker than the one Jon gave the Night's Watchmen who betrayed him, and it is sure as shyt a better way to go than being eaten alive by hungry dogs, which is something that Jon almost assuredly knew was bound to happen when he left Ramsay for Sansa. Unless of course you believe that Jon thought Sansa was just going to have a chat with Ramsay and that was all. Do you think it was Sansa that had Ramsay locked up in the kernel? Do you think it happened without Jon knowing about it?

We also have Arya talking about executing people for questioning Jon lol. That's cute.

Last edited:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Nope

I just rewatched season 1

It's in Season 2 when Cersei "asks" Littlefinger to find Arya. It started with her asking about his sigil...

I can see Jorah, Tormund, and the fire sword breh (forgetting his name) dying.

Jorah returned to serve his queen and it's fitting that he dies fighting for something to help her meet Cersei in peace. Plus she now has two gamers in Varys AND Tyrion on her team...a changing of the guard makes sense.

Tormund dying adds on the martyrdom that is Jon's life...heavy is the head that wears (or will wear) the crown. It adds the challenge of him leading the Wildlings in addition to the North.

The fire sword dude represents the "Light"...he'll body a good deal of Walkers but his death would be symbolic of how deep of shyt humans are in if they don't end the Walkers.
Maybe I don't WANT to see them die
You make good points, especially about Jorah. Not my Tormund though.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
So did Varos go and get gendry specifically to go fight the walkers or for something else?

It was my understanding that Davos was just checking up on Gendry and Gendry was ready to go wherever he was going b/c he didn't want to make weapons for the Lannisters anymore.

That hammer :picard:

Made me wet. :ohlawd:

Last edited: