Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So did Varos go and get gendry specifically to go fight the walkers or for something else?

Or was it just cause he had to take tyrion to King's landing anyway?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not really, they rebelled to remove targareyan influence, he's not the rightful king of anything

BTW, what happens to bron...no one mentioned that queen Cersei told Jamie to punish the man who saved his life several times
if i kill trump and overthrow the government... mike pence is still the rightful president regardless of what i want to think

and cersei wasn't serious.. she was just letting him know that she knew

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You can tell Arya is truly a girl from the North. Ned didnt play the political games, and neither does she. Rather tell you how it is, and kill you if you don't like it. Thank goodness for Sansa, because NOT playing the game is how Ned lost his head in the first place. Hopefully they can see thru the games Littlefinger is about to start playing...

I wish Sam wasn't so inside of his own head while Gilly was reading that info about Rhaegar and Lyanna's marriage. We've been waiting on that confirmation for years and he just cut her off.. I wanted to jump thru the screen and choke him.

Hopefully everyone comes back alive from the trip beyond the wall. I don't see Gendry, The Hound, Jorah, Tormund, or Jon dying yet.
I can see Jorah, Tormund, and the fire sword breh (forgetting his name) dying.

Jorah returned to serve his queen and it's fitting that he dies fighting for something to help her meet Cersei in peace. Plus she now has two gamers in Varys AND Tyrion on her team...a changing of the guard makes sense.

Tormund dying adds on the martyrdom that is Jon's life...heavy is the head that wears (or will wear) the crown. It adds the challenge of him leading the Wildlings in addition to the North.

The fire sword dude represents the "Light"...he'll body a good deal of Walkers but his death would be symbolic of how deep of shyt humans are in if they don't end the Walkers.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I see tormund, Thoros and Beric dying next week. You know Thoros and Beric will give no fukks and just attack
I don't think Tormund dies before another scene with Brienne. I just thought about it. the hound and Tormund together...one loves Brienne, one hates her :heh:

Beric is definitely dying tho, he's had his nine lives. I was thinking Jorah might get killed too.

for sure tho, Jon, Gendry, and Thoros and the hound are coming back.