Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can admit when I'm wrong...you were right breh :manny:

If I was a sellsword...there's no way in hell I'm jumping in front of dragonfire for anyone. So it made it seem like Bronn was going beyond the duties of a sellsword. But instead homie just really want that castle. He'll burn his face off to get it :mjlol:

all love breh. woulda did the same if you were right. :salute:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
oRrfssB.gif

IcXbB8O.gif

59Fl79l.gif

KHFBZCF.gif

9lY0pdQ.gif

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
You can tell Arya is truly a girl from the North. Ned didnt play the political games, and neither does she. Rather tell you how it is, and kill you if you don't like it. Thank goodness for Sansa, because NOT playing the game is how Ned lost his head in the first place. Hopefully they can see thru the games Littlefinger is about to start playing...

I wish Sam wasn't so inside of his own head while Gilly was reading that info about Rhaegar and Lyanna's marriage. We've been waiting on that confirmation for years and he just cut her off.. I wanted to jump thru the screen and choke him.

Hopefully everyone comes back alive from the trip beyond the wall. I don't see Gendry, The Hound, Jorah, Tormund, or Jon dying yet.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Something that just occured to me brehs, don't know if someone else brought it up.

But I think the reason we saw Littlefinger speak and pay a teenage girl for some "whispers" is that Arya is gonna take her face and use it to eventually catch Petyr off guard and stab that fukker to death :ohhh:

Any thoughts?
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
I'm telling you all. Watch Varys. he might be switching teams in season 8. He doesn't like Magic (Dany has Dragons), he also hates these red priest. And he's start to wonder if Dany is another mad king. I think Varys is going to play an important part in season 8.
I've been thinking about his survival since last season. I almost wanna say he's gonna end up Hand of the King to Jon but Jon is too loyal to let Varys slide his way in. But his knowledge has to come at a price.
But it's been his plan season one to get Danny to the throne. I don't see him giving up that now.
He believed Dany was different from her father...but she's hard headed and right now like others said she's looking like baby Cersei. I'm surprised he has no clue of Jon's blood.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Hey TargSet, how does it feel that the Thot Queen that yall have been following for 7 years aint even your rightful queen:laff:

You ignored all her kinslaying, her Mad Queen shyt, her poor company and constant failures....you hope there is a payoff....and the payoff is just that she is Lady Daenerys of Dragonstone:laff:

Eat a Stark dikk yall:laff:
:wow: The things these stark boys tell themselves to sleep at night.

Direwolves massacred
Kat throat sliced
Rob slaughtered
Ned beneded
Rikkon gone
Sansa & Arya manipulated by Littlefinger

and yalls only hope is Jon Snow who bout to trade all that snow for a dragon as soon as he finds out the truth :mjlol:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Arya's starting to wear on my nerves. Yeah, yeah, you be water dancin' all over these hoes, but not everyone can be a lone (dire)wolf. And if Arya holds a five(?) year scroll against Sansa (who was forced to write it in an effort to save their father), then fukk her. For all the Sansa hate, it was Sansa who went before Joffrey to beg mercy for Ned Stark, putting her own betrothal and safety on the line.

the best person to be king is always the person that don't really want to be king :wow:

There's so much truths in these posts :wow:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Since the book thread is pretty much dead, I figured I'd post this here:

Potential book spoilers

There's the rumor that Robb Stark legitimized Jon before his death. With that in mind and the events of tonight's episode, he could be a legitimized Stark AND Targaryen :ehh: