Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hey TargSet, how does it feel that the Thot Queen that yall have been following for 7 years aint even your rightful queen:laff:

You ignored all her kinslaying, her Mad Queen shyt, her poor company and constant failures....you hope there is a payoff....and the payoff is just that she is Lady Daenerys of Dragonstone:laff:

Eat a Stark dikk yall:laff:

Last edited:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm telling you all. Watch Varys. he might be switching teams in season 8. He doesn't like Magic (Dany has Dragons), he also hates these red priest. And he's start to wonder if Dany is another mad king. I think Varys is going to play an important part in season 8.
But it's been his plan season one to get Danny to the throne. I don't see him giving up that now.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
DHJ7MVJUMAAZhY-.jpg

:banderas: we finna run through #walkerworld like the mighty ducks

giphy.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13101-1361905783-7.gif

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You can tell Cercie never seen a 40 foot dragon up close:mjlol:

Drogon fukks with the homie Jon Snow:banderas:

#JonTargset

Shorty talking all thorough when Jaime and others are the ones that gotta go fight while she stay in the castle.

She was ready to murk herself when Stannis almost took over King's Landing :mjlol:

Stannis aint have no dragons or dothraki hordes either.

Don't know who Cersei fooling.

Daps
Y'all keep saying heir to the throne like Robert didn't come through and crush the buildings

:patrice: Let's be real here tho.

I got no beef with the Barantheons (except for that daughter killing fakkit Stannis :pacspit: ) but rober didn't actually topple the targaryans

yeah, he killed Rhaegar, but Rhaegar wasn't the king

and truth is, Rhaegar probably wasn't gonna be king cause if things had kept going the direction they was going, the Mad King was probably gonna take him out and just put Vicerys on the throne

Mad King was mad paranoid and thought Rhaegar was plotting on him. So eventually tht was going to come to a head.

point being.... It was really the Lannisters who toppled the Targaryans, when Tywin came through pretending that he was there as backup, but instead took the city. And then when the Mad King demanded Jamie go off his dad, Jamie put that sword in his back.

So the throne was really for the taking. In fact, Jamie was actually sitting on it when Ned walked in :heh:, and Ned made him get up