Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:patrice:I gotta go back and look, but I don't remember them mentioning that Jon died. I think folks don't give a fukk any more. Besides Ned, the only person from the north I've seen talk about Jon's vow was Ramsay:manny:

Jon specifically mentioned his resurrection releasing him from his vows to his Night's Watch homeboy.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Jon specifically mentioned his resurrection releasing him from his vows to his Night's Watch homeboy.
I don't think @gldnone913 is talking about the NW, but everyone else in the north. I don't think he told anyone about being killed and resurrected by Mel. And if that is the case, then he never gave a reason at all why he deserted his post, and no one seems to care. Ramsay is the only one that has ever mentioned it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't think @gldnone913 is talking about the NW, but everyone else in the north. I don't think he told anyone about being killed and resurrected by Mel. And if that is the case, then he never gave a reason at all why he deserted his post, and no one seems to care. Ramsay is the only one that has ever mentioned it.

Oh yea that's true. He even made a point of Davos not revealing that to Dany.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm hoping we get some traction on that this season, since they made it a point to show Jon not wanting Dany to know. I'm unclear why Jon doesn't tell anyone.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah I'm hoping we get some traction on that this season, since they made it a point to show Jon not wanting Dany to know. I'm unclear why Jon doesn't tell anyone.

Probably because it's hard enough to convince everyone of the white walker threat. You throw ressurection into the story and your just BEGGING for a bunch of :usure:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
arya-brienne-circle.gif

:whew:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
on the show, it's only been shown that the Starks (and NW) really cared about nights watch deserters - some folks, especially in the south, thinks they're clowns and/or don't really care about them. given the crazy shyt that was going down in the north, and the whole 5 kings war in general, I could see them not caring (it was never established they cared in the first place)

They also elected him KITN after the battle, so they kinda had a hand in pulling him from the NW...

again, no one in dany's crew minus tyrion and varys would even know about nights watch vows, they're not from westeros. No need to even go down that path

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
HBO is gonna flim fake episodes to beat the hackers

I know they for sure filmed fake scenes. But to film an entire fake episode man:mjlol:
If we don't get that Howland Reed reveal :stopitslime:

probably too late in the game for Howland Reed. We spent what... 3 plus season with his children? And Meera couldn't even get it a thank you and a high five from Bran