MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
srs tho how the fukk the dothraki let jamie get to her?
they shoulda have gathered near her as soon as they saw her falling down :beli:

I thought about that when Bronn was using the ballista. Almost everytime they showed him on the ballista there was at least one or two dothraki just killing randos. I'm like y'all don't see the one dude trying to body your queen? :dead:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Yeah taken the food and marched a supply train from the Blackwater Rush all the way to Dragonstone. Ambushes, Lannister hit and runs (which were effective tactics against Targaryen forces when they attempted to take Dorne by force), etc. Nope, nothing to worry about lol. Also, the way the supply train was situated behind the Lannister forces, setting them on fire effectively hemmed in the enemy army.

She was complaining about not having food to feed her Army

There's my solution. Or eat the horses

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Alt Shift X finally dropped their video for episode 4 yesterday:

Will Westeros run out of food? Who are the Golden Company? What does “Chaos is a ladder” mean? How does Brienne understand her identity? What do the cave paintings in Dragonstone mean? What’s the significance of Jaime and Tyrion’s relationship?

This video contains spoilers for Game of Thrones up to Season 7 and Book 5.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
@Jax man flat-top this dude man :camby:

This fool acting like they had aerial recon and radar and shyt. nikka, you prolly can't see ten blocks down in your hood. Let alone see a horde, from over a hill, a mile away, while trying to organize a caravan.

You have no knowledge of military history. And also have a problem admitting when you are wrong. If I was a mod you'd be on the bench for a minute with this drivel you call a post.

Hannibal snuck forty thousand soldiers and about 40 elephants over the mountains into Italy but, it's unbelievable that the Dothraki and a Dragon could sneak into Westeros.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Dany burned all of the food:russ: I mean, think about it. The Reach's entire grain supply would be hundreds and hundreds of wagons, not the few dozen or so that were burned. I remember when Olenna was talking to Tyrion about how much food they were supplying to King's Landing and she was talking about millions of bushels.

I'll be shocked if it's revealed that all, or even a majority of the grain was lost. It seems like she burned some wagons as a show of force like she did with the masters when she took out some ships before taking the rest of them. I would guess she's doing the same thing, and will either keep the grain for her army or just hoard it to starve King's Landing.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm hoping we get some traction on that this season, since they made it a point to show Jon not wanting Dany to know. I'm unclear why Jon doesn't tell anyone.
After episode 1 or 2 of this season, The Ringer's GOT podcast (Binge Mode) surmised that Jon doesn't discuss his resurrection because he doesn't feel he deserves it. He's ashamed and feels like he's cheating death.. I guess in a way he bears similarities to the very army of the dead that he's raising up against.

After this latest episode, I think that has validity. The way he looked at Davos was more of a "I don't like talking about this" than it was a "she won't believe me".

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
After episode 1 or 2 of this season, The Ringer's GOT podcast (Binge Mode) surmised that Jon doesn't discuss his resurrection because he doesn't feel he deserves it. He's ashamed and feels like he's cheating death.. I guess in a way he bears similarities to the very army of the dead that he's raising up against.

After this latest episode, I think that has validity. The way he looked at Davos was more of a "I don't like talking about this" than it was a "she won't believe me".
That's an interesting take.

How does he look talking about defeating dead men returned to life when he himself is a dead man returned to life.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
srs tho how the fukk the dothraki let jamie get to her?
they shoulda have gathered near her as soon as they saw her falling down :beli:
naw that's on her, they out there fighting. her dumbass gets off in the middle of the fukking battlefield. :camby: go land on the other side of the lake dummy.