Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Who's that soft androgynous looking faggit you got in your smiley? He probably got on a thong right now. I hope that aint the gawd Rhaegar :hhh: If he looked like that no wonder Bobby Schmurda caved his lungs in :hhh: Rhaegar looked like Chris Hemsworth/Heath Ledger. A honorary Northman for giving birth to the King In Da Norf :blessed:

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

They saying this cac might be Rhaegar. I don't really see it but, whatever :francis:

I was looking for aa nice Rhaegawd picture and couldn't find one so this long haired dude was the only option :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yall was really invested in meera like that? i mean even tho she been on the show since season 3 she never left much of an imprint on me. if she's gone :yeshrug: if they tie her back in :yeshrug:. jojen, on the other hand, i could've had more of him :mjcry:

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pure smart dumb nikka shyt. Tell me how you move an army of thousands through the countryside without anyone knowing?

From the Battle of Ager Falernus on Wiki

At the appointed time, after the third part of the night had ended, the Carthaginian army roused itself and made ready to march as silently as possible. The picked force with the oxen marched to the saddle, and when they approached the slopes, the wood and fakkit tied to the horns were lit by the camp followers.[18] The terrified oxen began to flee and stampede up the slopes of the saddle, creating an illusion of thousands of torches moving up the mountainside. The lights and sounds of the spectacle attracted the attention of the Romans in the camp of Fabius, and also the Roman detachment guarding the pass. The reaction of the forces were different.

Fabius refused to move from his camp despite the pleas of his officers and the urgings of Minucius. The Roman army made ready and stood at arms but did not move out. Fabius did not want to fight a night battle, fearing a Punic trick to draw the Romans into a battle over broken, uneven ground, where Roman infantry will lose their edge as their lines would be broken, and communication would be hampered. Hannibal had previously hoodwinked and destroyed two Roman armies at Trebbia and Trasimene and the cautious Fabius did not want his army to be the third. Thus, although Hannibal still managed to trick the Romans, the Romans only suffered loss of face but not the loss of another army.

Moving large armies and smaller detachments in stealth aint nothing new.

Enemies get routed everyday b.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
He died, that released him from his vows

ETA:

Tyrion is the only one in Dany's crew who knows about nights watch vows and has interacted with Jon thus far (varys and Jon haven't conversed) - no one else in the crew would think to ask. Tyrion gave a nod to this by saying something like he's sure jon's story of becoming KITN is an interesting one. And of course everyone in the north knows the deal so who exactly would be asking about why he was able to leave the nights watch?

:patrice:I gotta go back and look, but I don't remember them mentioning that Jon died. I think folks don't give a fukk any more. Besides Ned, the only person from the north I've seen talk about Jon's vow was Ramsay:manny: