King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
Who's that soft androgynous looking faggit you got in your smiley? He probably got on a thong right now. I hope that aint the gawd Rhaegar :hhh: If he looked like that no wonder Bobby Schmurda caved his lungs in :hhh: Rhaegar looked like Chris Hemsworth/Heath Ledger. A honorary Northman for giving birth to the King In Da Norf :blessed:

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

They saying this cac might be Rhaegar. I don't really see it but, whatever :francis:

He truly was an incredible man:troll:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
We really in here arguing if ambushes are real...cause one happened in a show where Danarys rides a dragon,there's a zombie army,and Theon can transform into an L at any given moment?

*stares into the camera like Jim from The Office*

People keep saying this was the greatest episode of GoT like The Battle of Blackwater,Hardhomme,The Rains of Castamere,and The Battle of the b*stards don't exist. Episode was dope for one reason honestly. Danarys released the flutes on 'em Guru. I said last week she needed to unleash the Dothraki flutes on 'em. Glad she listened. Drogon was just overkill like the 2nd nuke we hit Japan with.

The lowkey best thing this season is the look on everyones face when they see the dragons for the first time. Blackwater Bronn was just clowning about men shytting themselves then Drogon pulled up and he looked like he needed a diaper. He got heart though. I thought he was going to go for the gold and get bodied but he didn't. Win,lose,draw he gotta get that castle. He put in work.

Jamie got heart to,Joffrey would've been in a box on a ship halfway to Essos if he saw Drogon pull up like that. Son really tried to roll up on a dragon. Drogon was hurt not dead. I hope Jamie survived so he can get captured and told how stupid he is by Tyrion but armor,one good hand and a solid gold one sounds like a recipe for drowning

I don't know who was cutting onions around me but my eyes got watery seeing the Stark kids back in Winterfell man :mjcry: they all been to hell and back man but Bran ain't really home. Bran like Dr.Manhattan in The Watchmen when he just realized he was way above the bullshyt. Bran just numb to everything now.

Meera: Hodor died for you,Summer died for you,my brother died for you! You not gonna say thanks or anything!?:damn:

Bran: *keeps staring off into the distance* nikkas die erryday b,you'll be aiight. You tough right?

Littlefinger: Lord Stark,it's a honor,a nikka tried to kill you with this blade but I got it from him and want you to have it :smugfavre:

Bran: So chaos is a ladder huh? :leostare:

Littlefinger: :merchant: I just remembered that I have to go stalk your sister

Bran gotta figure out how to explain what he sees without sounding creepy.You can't just go around telling women you were watching them at times when they were by themselves.

Speaking of creepy dudes,Littlefinger looking creepier than R.Kelly at a teen club. He's like that creepy dude that doesn't realize that he's not getting sex but won't take the hint to excuse himself and go home. Sansa done put her hair in a bonnet and took all her makeup off and told him to turn the lights off when he leaves and he's still there trying to play games and be cool with her little brother. Arya gotta put on a Ned Stark mask and do him greasy.Everyone laughs when Arya says that she's going to kill someone,except Bran cause he knows that she's really about that life.

Danarys: What happened?

Misandei: MANY things.

Danarys: GIRRRRRLLLLL WE GOTTA TALK :usure:

I want to know what these many things are too cause having sex with a man with no dikk gotta be like playing full court basketball with a flat ball.

Missandei got Davos out here ready to throw it all away. He was like "She'll give us a boat? Y'all don't have marriages either? So how do I spell Targaryan again?:patrice:

Theon saw Jon and looked like he wanted to jump overboard again into the sand on the beach. He spent half of his life shytting on Jon for being a snow and the other half of his life was him being shytted on by a snow.Life comes at you fast man.

I gotta apologize to Samuel Tarly M.D. after seeing Macho Man Randy Tarly trying to whip men who just fought a war for him its become clear that Sam wasn't a fukk up. He just wasn't fukked up enough. I think his brother or pops might have gotten barbecued by drogon though. Sam pops gonna drag him out of Maester U to heal him up.Only reason I can think of introducing a character this late in the game is for some kind of plot device

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Bad ass battle, yes, but it also demonstrates how stupid Dany is. All she had to do was show up and say 'I'm Dany. This is Drogon. Bend the knee.' She would've saved all the Dothraki, had a shyt ton of new soldiers, and food for her people at Casterly Rock. Maybe a few deaths in the beginning, sure, as the Lannister army probably would've tried to defend itself. But certainly not that many.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bad ass battle, yes, but it also demonstrates how stupid Dany is. All she had to do was show up and say 'I'm Dany. This is Drogon. Bend the knee.' She would've saved all the Dothraki, had a shyt ton of new soldiers, and food for her people at Casterly Rock. Maybe a few deaths in the beginning, sure, as the Lannister army probably would've tried to defend itself. But certainly not that many.
"I want to see #targset's tax returns too :damn:" ass nikkas

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
I know somebody didnt just come in here saying ambushes dont happen in real life.

Where the fukk do you think the term came from?

Ambushes happen in the streets too! lot of nikkas been shot up dead in Ambushes..

Hell... Pac got ambushed in that Quad Studio shooting

Daps
The lowkey best thing this season is the look on everyones face when they see the dragons for the first time. Blackwater Bronn was just clowning about men shytting themselves then Drogon pulled up and he looked like he needed a diaper.

Someone should put together a montage of the first time all the characters see dragons

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

I didn't wait since season 1 for that.

valar morghulis

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

Nah she had to show off the power and destruction first. Now dudes will kneel easier. The stark king who knelt for aegon the conqueror only did that after seeing the field of fire and the tens of thousands of burnt soldiers. He said nah I'm not gonna let my people burn like that when it's obvious there's no chance of winning.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Hannibal lead his enemy into a forest and ambushed them when they chased. All of GOT battles is basically fighting in open fields while another army charges them without warning. I'm not talking about drogon, I'm talking about moving a hundred thousand dothrakk with no one noticing, or the knights of the Vale in the battle of the b*stards

Also I don give a fukk if ure in the military, you're not a fukking general

@Jax man flat-top this dude man :camby:

This fool acting like they had aerial recon and radar and shyt. nikka, you prolly can't see ten blocks down in your hood. Let alone see a horde, from over a hill, a mile away, while trying to organize a caravan.

You have no knowledge of military history. And also have a problem admitting when you are wrong. If I was a mod you'd be on the bench for a minute with this drivel you call a post.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
did you miss the part where Cersei is at war with her? :heh:
aint no way jamie would have surrendered his forces :dahell:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Lannister Sets still holding. Kelly C doesn't have the guts nor wits to maintain the Iron thrones. Always asking for other losers "what shall I do" while Queen Cersei is George Bushing the button on entire cities, no questions, no remorse. :wow:

You guys put your faith in an Ole flamed up prostitute?. :mjlol: Dumb whore has burned up all the food and provisions. Reminds me of the scene in Dead Presidents when the idiot was suppose to blow the doors of the Armored Truck but he blew the whole damn truck up.

images
v1.bjsxNDY3MjA7ajsxNzQxNjsxMjAwOzgzNjs2Mjc

Dothraki are going to be starving soon and they already aint getting no puzzy, they going to start look at danny and the dragon like. :steviej:

You fantasy dungeons and dragon stans are going to be real disappointed soon. Drogon is spooked now. He's first time ever being touched ha?

"You look like one of them boyz that aint never been fukked over, i'm about to change that, send that boy the Nolia" :birdman:

And Jon Snow weak simp azz bent a knee to that flatbacker. :scust: there's going to be some smoke once Jorah finds out he's getting out Simped.

And this Starks women's Lib movement is sickening. :francis: Baelish has finger fukked the whole family and is still able prance around Winterfell like he owns the place?. :gucci:

This weirdos is creeping up on the King of the North at his father's tomb?:dahell: The father the weirdo help behead? :snoop: WTF? StarkSet take this Long Lasting L. Ya'll are use to it.

Tyrion ready to come back now. Milk of the Poppy that whore and bring her head to the Queen. We might let you back in.

Lannisters, last of a dying breed. Childern of the great OG Tywin, I miss him. The Lannister is still holding :salute::blessed:

landscape-1462786945-got603-091015-hs-dsc-5766.jpg

got+s4e6+-+tywin.png

:mjcry:

Last edited: