detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Weekly schedule for the thread
Sun after 10 -Tues - Show reactions, claiming house Ws, clowning house Ls, & predictions
Wed-Fri: Nit picking, questions about characters, and silly shyt ie: ambushes and dragon training:russ:
Sat/Sun prior to 9: "In" & "my body is ready" gifs
Rinse & repeat

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how they'll handle the issue of Jon's heritage?

Will Howlin Reed be the one to confirm it to him, Bran, or will they just leave it

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hannibal lead his enemy into a forest and ambushed them when they chased. All of GOT battles is basically fighting in open fields while another army charges them without warning. I'm not talking about drogon, I'm talking about moving a hundred thousand dothrakk with no one noticing, or the knights of the Vale in the battle of the b*stards

Also I don give a fukk if ure in the military, you're not a fukking general
Damn

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sun after 10 -Tues - Show reactions, claiming house Ws, clowning house Ls, & predictions
Wed-Fri: Nit picking, questions about characters, and silly shyt ie: ambushes and dragon training:russ:
Rinse & repeat
and someone had the nerve to ask for a GOT subforum, breh, we don't have enough quality content to keep this thread moving, wtf we gonna do with an entire forum :what: :russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just realized Bran warged into the dire wolf Nymeria, which is how he saw Arya at the cross roads

I doubt it. The dire wolf's eyes weren't whited out.
Right. bran no longer needs to warg to see. He also thought she was headed to KL, which she only said out loud to the Lannister men she ran across. Bran wouldn't know that from warging into Nymeria.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Rinse & repeat

This past week had to have been the worst Weds-Fri stretch ever since the show started. shyt was wack, just said fukk it n didn't even bother with the last 3 days worth of posts. That thread hatin on us GOT fans might have a point :beli:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Midweek posting quality is just :hhh:
Gonna have to start handing out warnings for derailment and low quality posting. Don't end up bushed ya'll :rhaegarufdup:
PS: I enjoyed the history lessons btw.

Who's that soft androgynous looking faggit you got in your smiley? He probably got on a thong right now. I hope that aint the gawd Rhaegar :hhh: If he looked like that no wonder Bobby Schmurda caved his lungs in :hhh: Rhaegar looked like Chris Hemsworth/Heath Ledger. A honorary Northman for giving birth to the King In Da Norf :blessed:

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

They saying this cac might be Rhaegar. I don't really see it but, whatever :francis: