The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh since you're a military expert, let me know of any ambushes in medieval times where armies of tens of thousands came out of nowhere without any warning.

Holy shyt y'all are stupid to not get the point
god can we please shut this shyt the fukk up... it's a damn tv

15k roman soldiers killed by ambush

The Ambush That Changed History | History | Smithsonian

also....

• Battle of Okehazama in 1560. Imagawa Yashimoto's invasion of Owari province halted completely, after being ambushed by Oda Nobunaga's force during the night, leading to large casualties, many officers (including Yashimoto) dying, and his army being forced into a rout and eventually disememberment.

ambushes were huge parts of battle in all times.. all you had to do is have troops where people didn't think you had them.. you know your enemy needs to cross a bridge so you hide your troops in the surrounding woods and wait for them

or over the other side of hills

or in jungles

or flank them to either side

or come in the cover of dark

or.......................

you think this is some brand new shyt... study up on history. it's not always 10s of thousands.. that's what makes this one so epic... but yes there were ambushes of that many people as you can see... and it happened long before, during and after medieval times

now can we please get back to the fukking imaginary show with magic and dragons please

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I know somebody didnt just come in here saying ambushes dont happen in real life.

Where the fukk do you think the term came from?

Drive Bys never happened in real life! That's just some Movie shyt! :what:

You'd hear the car coming from a MILE away! :mjgrin:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam, I am IN the military and can verify mass ambushes have been a thing since Alexander the Great.

Hannibal's battle at Trebia in his invasion of Italy is the most successful ambush in military history. Google it. There's too many other examples to give.
Hannibal lead his enemy into a forest and ambushed them when they chased. All of GOT battles is basically fighting in open fields while another army charges them without warning. I'm not talking about drogon, I'm talking about moving a hundred thousand dothrakk with no one noticing, or the knights of the Vale in the battle of the b*stards

Also I don give a fukk if ure in the military, you're not a fukking general