MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
He died, that released him from his vows

ETA:

Tyrion is the only one in Dany's crew who knows about nights watch vows and has interacted with Jon thus far (varys and Jon haven't conversed) - no one else in the crew would think to ask. Tyrion gave a nod to this by saying something like he's sure jon's story of becoming KITN is an interesting one. And of course everyone in the north knows the deal so who exactly would be asking about why he was able to leave the nights watch?

Tyrion: So uh Jon....:jawalrus: how did you get out of the night's watch :patrice::usure: you swore an oath :leostare:

Jon::rudy:
tumblr_o0t6vma9731r4xl9po1_400.gif

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ambush - Wikipedia

The first paragraph says...

"An ambush is a long-established military tactic in which combatants take advantage of concealment and the element of surprise to attack unsuspecting enemy combatants from concealed positions, such as among dense underbrush or behind hilltops. Ambushes have been used consistently throughout history, from ancient to modern warfare. In the 20th century, an ambush might involve thousands of soldiers on a large scale, such as over a choke point such as a mountain pass, or a small guerrilla band or insurgent group attacking a regular armed force patrol."

"An ambush is a long-established military tactic in which combatants take advantage of concealment and the element of surprise"

"An ambush is a long-established military tactic"

:gucci:
Breh since you're a military expert, let me know of any ambushes in medieval times where armies of tens of thousands came out of nowhere without any warning.

Holy shyt y'all are stupid to not get the point

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Hindsight over here so don't mind me, but she could have taken the food and used it to feed HER army

Dany basically came with a light cavalry and no foot soldiers for speed purposes. It would have slowed her down tremendously to trek back to dragonstone with carts. Look at how much it slowed Jamie and them down

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Dany on Drogon is also a superior scouting position. obviously there's a little convenient movie-magic in the battle set-up, but I don't think it was too unbelievable

thing is they would have to go around KL to get into position

5w1C0y0.jpg

Jamie and crew were traveling from Highgarden to King's Landing, and Dany came from Dragonstone. it's not clear where it happened, but I'm guessing in the Bitterbridge area

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Dany on Drogon is also a superior scouting position. obviously there's a little convenient movie-magic in the battle set-up, but I don't think it was too unbelievable

Jamie and crew were traveling from Highgarden to King's Landing, and Dany came from Dragonstone. it's not clear where it happened, but I'm guessing in the Bitterbridge area

If that far. Remember, Dany is on dragonback and the Lannisters are moving with a caravan AND infantrymen. The Dothraki could cover a fukk ton of land quickly being basically the gods of horseback. They go through just south of Storm's End or from the south east (where there are the Dornish Mountains) they could easily have moved quickly AND had the high ground in-between Cider Hall and Bitterbridge

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I wonder what happened to Randyll Tarly :jbhmm:

we got Jamie, Bron, Randyll, and Rickon dikkon. realistically Jamie should become a prisoner (at least from a 'story perspective'. he should probably sink and drown, but I don't think that will happen). I'm gonna assume no one got BBQ'ed offscreen. will they all be captive, or will someone(s) get away?

Randyll being captive could play out interestingly if/when Sam comes around

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
An army of thousands appearing out of nowhere isn't the kind of ambush people are taking about. Lol suddenly coli posters are military experts now?
Fam, I am IN the military and can verify mass ambushes have been a thing since Alexander the Great.

Hannibal's battle at Trebia in his invasion of Italy is the most successful ambush in military history. Google it. There's too many other examples to give.