Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:childplease: please. all the retarded shyt that gets entertained in here.

:bryan: bu, bu, but that's not the real arya.

:bryan: bu, bu, but jon's dad is ser Arthur dayne.

but yaw nikkas wanna ride on me for bringing up valid points. :gucci:
Dude you are tripping. They didn't need to show here cracking the whip on the dragons or whatever you expected. It was implied she figured it out that was all most of us needed to get that point. Again these aren't pit bulls these are dragons she isn't their master she is their mother it's a different bond. And they have strayed away from the books before so why is this such a big deal?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It's all retarded; YOURS included :ufdup:

Who said Ser Arthur Dayne is Jon's Dad:deadmanny:
:mjcry: man fukk yaw.

:heh: can't even remember but it was more than one person. talking about Starks don't have black hair and using the tully looking kids as a point of reference.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Dude you are tripping. They didn't need to show here cracking the whip on the dragons or whatever you expected. It was implied she figured it out that was all most of us needed to get that point. Again these aren't pit bulls these are dragons she isn't their master she is their mother it's a different bond. And they have strayed away from the books before so why is this such a big deal?
where did i say they needed to show her cracking a whip? it could have been addressed conversation. they didn't stray from the books, all that drogon acting out shyt is in there. my point is there is a reason for it. it looks like there was no reason for that in the show.

:hubie: I'm done though, yaw win.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:heh: you're done? all you've done is hit me with the juelz gif. she's a targ, blah, blah, blah ..... no shyt.

these nikka's copied the books and ain't no what to do once they passed.
apPqVpG.gif

was she not a targ then?

"dragons can never be truly tamed, not even by their mother."

it's possible they're not done with it but the shyt could have been addressed in many ways.

it's lazy writing :pacspit: if you don't agree.
It's not lazy writing, you're willingly being obtuse to the entire story of targs and dragons and all they've exposed about the nature of a dragon and how it intertwines with them being tamed.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Some nikkas need everything explained to em :heh:

Heaven forbid she has a deeper connection with her dragons.

These dragons, for the entire series, been flaming specific targets with pin-point accuracy off one word commands. No pointing, no direction, they just magically knew where her focus was.

But now in Season 7 Episode 4 there's a problem with their relationship.

I hate some of y'all :mjlol:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
it's not a matter of needing shyt explained, i know more than yaw nikkas. it's a matter of letting the shyt brew over the course of 3 seasons and then pretending like it didn't happen. but whatever. :hubie:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
it's not a matter of needing shyt explained, i know more than yaw nikkas. it's a matter of letting the shyt brew over the course of 3 seasons and then pretending like it didn't happen. but whatever. :hubie:

If there was a scene of her playing fetch with a tree stump or some shyt would you be satisfied?