Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Dope ass episode. If Daenery's brought all three of her dragons it would have been a clean victory.:ohlawd:

dikkon:russ::russ::dead::dead:

Bran joining the #hoh movement:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Arya #1

But I think it will be Jamie

I'm really interested to see what they going to do with Arya. She has her list but 4 of those names are thousands of miles away and now she has the dagger. She most likely kills LF, but then what? Does she stay and fight Winter that Valyrian Steel Dagger will come in real handy. Or does she go for the Lord of Light followers who are closer, but are fighting the same fight as Jon or does she fukk off back down to KL for Cersei, Zombountain and the executioner.

I agree that Jaime most likely kills Cersei.

And the Zombountain has aleast 2 others who have more reason to kill him then Arya does, which is the Hound and whatever is left of the snakes. Preference would be the Hound but he's stuck in the north and what reason would he have to go back at the moment.

And with Melisandre, Davos has more reason to then Arya does.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Dragons are NOT comparable to nukes.

What makes nukes so devastating is the radiation. The radioactive fallout can stretch for thousands of square miles. They're more than just big bombs. Presumably, once Drogon left, that area he attacked was safe for any commoners or nurses to traverse. A farmer 100 miles away from that field wasn't feeling any effects from Drogon.

I also hate Tyrion's advice about winning the people over. She's a conqueror. She's Aegon's great^n daughter. She needs to start acting like it, or otherwise head back to the Bay of Dragons. :camby:

Actually, if she's so concerned with being a "good" powerful person she needs heed Jon's pleas and head north to, yanno, save the fukking world and stop worrying about kingdoms that don't belong to her.
:ufdup:

Careful you're talking about Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
one thing that's been bothering me, did these shytty ass writers just forget that dany couldn't control drogon or what? :why:

they just skipped over that shyt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
one thing that's been bothering me, did these shytty ass writers just forget that dany couldn't control drogon or what? :why:

Dany whispered in his ear and told him, he's going to kill some people and destroy some shyt today and on the way back, she'll treat him to an all he can eat sheep and horse buffet.

Last edited:
Daps

I'm not sure what you mean by this. This isn't the first battle she's won on the back of Drogon.

I suspect you're referring to Drogon's outbursts a few seasons ago. He's like a rebellious teenager. He ain't gonna allow Dany to imprison her or to interrupt his feeding, but that's still his moms and he still rides for her.

Daps
:ufdup:

Careful you're talking about Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains

She ain't the rightful anything. She want that shyt, she gonna have to take that shyt. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

do you not remember the fighting pits scene? that whole season Dany and Drogon aint see eye to eye. But when he came and saved her that was the writers saying they have a new bond :manny:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm not sure what you mean by this. This isn't the first battle she's won on the back of Drogon.

I suspect you're referring to Drogon's outbursts a few seasons ago. He's like a rebellious teenager. He ain't gonna allow Dany to imprison her or to interrupt his feeding, but that's still his moms and he still rides for her.

He's basically Charizard.

giphy.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
do you not remember the fighting pits scene? that whole season Dany and Drogon aint see eye to eye. But when he came and saved her that was the writers saying they have a new bond :manny:
yeah and immediately after that drogon was back doing what he wanted. now she got full control of him and it was never explained how.

Daps
yeah and immediately after that drogon was back doing what he wanted. now she got full control of him and it was never explained how.

Whilst marching back to Vaes Dothrak, Drogon came to scoop her up and brought her back to Mereen. Then, after the failed surrender negotiation, Dany rode him to the bay and started char boiling the slaver's ships.

She's been able to ride the dragons since the fighting pits and she's been commanding them to fire since season 2.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Whilst marching back to Vaes Dothrak, Drogon came to scoop her up and brought her back to Mereen. Then, after the failed surrender negotiation, Dany rode him to the bay and started char boiling the slaver's ships.

She's been able to ride the dragons since the fighting pits and she's been commanding them to fire since season 2.
yeah and all that shyt happened without explanation. she just went behind a hill and all of a sudden she can control him? shyt is lazy. what was the point of showing him ignoring her if it doesn't lead anywhere?

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
yeah and all that shyt happened without explanation. she just went behind a hill and all of a sudden she can control him? shyt is lazy. what was the point of showing him ignoring her if it doesn't lead anywhere?
Not everything has to be explained or shown on screen. It has to be assumed that after years she has been able to control them better, because they are all flying around with no issues like they had in the past.