Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:patrice: just coming across the theory that Tyrion is a Targaryan b*stard.

Makes a hell of a lot of sense, but it's far too late in the game for an ass pull like that. :jbhmm:

It's not quite an ass pull. They've set enough up thus far for it to happen still. Extremely unlikely though. I like the theory that he's Tywin only child and Jamie and Cersei are the Mad King's b*stards even better. Makes even more sense and is poetic justice

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
why yaw nikkas keep saying this dumb shyt.

missandei :ehh: drogon seems to be coming along

dany *explanation*

When? You find a moment in the last 6-8 episodes where this would've fit and/or a scene that should've been taken out and this put in its place and I'll rep you and neg everyone saying otherwise

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Recalculating...
tumblr_otkrddIv0P1rl58vno2_540.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
When? You find a moment in the last 6-8 episodes where this would've fit and/or a scene that should've been taken out and this put in its place and I'll rep you and neg everyone saying otherwise
it's not that serious breh.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: just coming across the theory that Tyrion is a Targaryan b*stard.

Makes a hell of a lot of sense, but it's far too late in the game for an ass pull like that. :jbhmm:

GRRM said the third head of the dragon doesn't have to be a Targaryen :manny: So in theory it could still be Tyrion without being Aery's kid.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'd love to see Littlefinger murk Cersei.
:childplease:

fukk no, his bytch ass enabled so much of this bullshyt. he got the lannisters vs. starks in motion and the damn war. my nikka ned died in part cuz of this fukkboy :pacspit: both of them need to die by the hands of someone worthy of killing them. let ramsey's dogs eat them piece by piece :pacspit:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
it's not a matter of needing shyt explained, i know more than yaw nikkas. it's a matter of letting the shyt brew over the course of 3 seasons and then pretending like it didn't happen. but whatever. :hubie:

I don't look at this as a plot hole. I think the idea the writers are going for is that generally the dragons listen to Dany, but ultimately they're animals, and will do their own thing if severely wounded or feeding. This could come up again in a future episode, but everything has been consistent with this so far.