killacal

Banned
Daps
yeah and all that shyt happened without explanation. she just went behind a hill and all of a sudden she can control him? shyt is lazy. what was the point of showing him ignoring her if it doesn't lead anywhere?
You should marry yourself and commit that by nagging yourself to death:hhh:
Y'all complain to hear yourselves:francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yeah and all that shyt happened without explanation. she just went behind a hill and all of a sudden she can control him? shyt is lazy. what was the point of showing him ignoring her if it doesn't lead anywhere?
It was to show that the dragons need to be left to roam to grow into their fullest power, that was said. Every interaction she's had with them shows they won't hurt her, and the past few battles show that when they are ridden they can be controlled - like horses. I highly doubt you can tell a horse to heel without being on it and using the reigns, the same with dragons.

Daps
I'm perplexed as to what you wanted them to show. She's a Targaryean. It's in her blood. That's his moms, he's got her back.

The point of showing him ignore her commands to chill whilst eating was to show the growing pains that tends to happen between parent and child...he was becoming his own dragon. Just because he ignored her commands to play nice with his brothers doesn't mean he ever ignored her commands to fire, nor has he refused to get aggressive with her enemies.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
if your nikka got a vicious pit bull that's tryna bite you not obeying shyt and you go to his house next week and the shyt is calm and taking orders, yaw not gonna wanna what he did?

Drogon-sleeping.gif

went from letting dothraki kidnap her with no fukks given to obeying all commands without explanation. I'm nitpicking though? :hubie:

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
they're not dogs. they're dragons. targaeryan's can ride/command dragons. when the dragons were acting out that was just some bratty toddler shyt. they're straight now and ready to listen to their "mom"

Daps
if your nikka got a vicious pit bull that's tryna bite you not obeying shyt and you go to his house next week and the shyt is calm and taking orders, yaw not gonna wanna what he did?

Drogon-sleeping.gif

went from letting dothraki kidnap her with no fukks given to obeying all commands without explanation. I'm nitpicking though? :hubie:

Dog, you ain't see how wounded he was after taking all them spears? He flew hundreds of miles to bring his mom to safety after getting shot up. He was recuperating when Dany took off on her own and got captured.

I'm done tho. If that's where your suspension of disbelief ends, then so be it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:comeon:

You asking for too much, breh. You know dem dragons cost a lot to put on screen, we don't need wasted scenes of her training dragons.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:heh: you're done? all you've done is hit me with the juelz gif. she's a targ, blah, blah, blah ..... no shyt.

these nikka's copied the books and ain't no what to do once they passed.
apPqVpG.gif

was she not a targ then?

"dragons can never be truly tamed, not even by their mother."

it's possible they're not done with it but the shyt could have been addressed in many ways.

it's lazy writing :pacspit: if you don't agree.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
who would you prefer to kill cersei? :jbhmm:
i was thinking about this and it's a tough choice between arya and tyrion.

I want it to be Jaimie.

I want Cersei to go to far and Jamie stab her right through the back.

And I want Tyrion to walk in on him holding Cersei's corpse and sobbing like a bytch.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Nobody has time for that. 9 episodes of the whole show to go and this is what you focus your gripes on???
:childplease: please. all the retarded shyt that gets entertained in here.

:bryan: bu, bu, but that's not the real arya.

:bryan: bu, bu, but jon's dad is ser Arthur dayne.

but yaw nikkas wanna ride on me for bringing up valid points. :gucci: