MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
People keep saying this...is this a book thing? I don't recall Sansa being responsible for Ned's death in any way on the show.

Ned was trying to sneak out of King's Landing undetected and Sansa snitched to Cersei because she was still dreaming about marrying Joffrey and didn't want to leave him. They imprisoned/killed Ned, killed Syrio Forel and made Sansa a captive to force Robb to stop his war against them. Sansa probably doesn't even think about it, when that move caused her dad to die :mjlol:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
bran...the 3rd eye...the 3rd splash brother... :wow:

DGm67URUIAAFLDu.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lannisterset we took a small (huge) L today but at least we know the dragon killer works
You
:mjcry:
sons of the harpy was THROWING spears and hurting drogon.. hit him with about 10 of them shyts and he still flew off

there was no new info learned in that shyt... and by looking at next weeks preview, y'all nikkas ain't making it home to tell the story either

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And so? Arya did what 3 months of that training at best. Since then, she been a cup bearer, captive to the hound and prodigy to the faceless men. That little time didn't make her a sword master. Next thing you going to be saying is Arya could be at sir Arthur Dayne in a 1 on 1 head up duel. FOH.
yeah, her fight with Brienne kinda rubbed me the wrong way. it's cool that Arya is a face-changing assassin, but that's a style that lends itself to being sneaky, and avoiding a straight up fight

Brienne been training her whole life, and has proven that she's on top of her game

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yeah, her fight with Brienne kinda rubbed me the wrong way. it's cool that Arya is a face-changing assassin, but that's a style that lends itself to being sneaky, and avoiding a straight up fight

Brienne been training her whole life, and has proven that she's on top of her game
did you not see them training all the damn time before she went blind?

then them training while she was blind?

then them training after she got her sight back?

then she killed old girl in a blind fight where neither of them could see?

faceless men know all the styles.. that's why they are no one. they don't have just one style. you may need to get yourself out of many different situations

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah she ran to Cersei whining about how her dad was going to ruin everything. That's the reason people don't rock with Sansa no matter what she does from here on out. She got Ned hemmed up.

That wasn't her fault tho; she was naive to the ways of the world. She was a princess in a world of demons. She didn't know, it was used against her and she forever has to live with that. But she's taken her bumps and bruises, she has watched and learned along the way. If anything, she had to take accelerated courses on life to catch up with everyone else. She still behind but at least she's on the right course. Also, in her defense, nothing she has been saying to Jon has been wrong. It's moreso the timing of it.