Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Theonset we in here, it's only up from this point on.

Shout out to #TheonSet though cause them dudes have me :dead: every time they pop up randomly in the thread talking about the next episode will be their episode, knowing full well that Reek is bytch :mjlol: :russ:

#TheonSet is a real testament to the resilience of the human spirit.

They're the ultimate half glass full set.

:russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
"jack of all trades, master of none"

Brienne been training too. she bested Ser Loras and The Hound

it's cool and I get it. but I feel like it diminishes Brienne for the sake of making Arya this incredibly skilled fighter
well she wasn't really trying either.. it's not like it was war and she had a real sword.. in a real fight, i'm sure she'd beat that ass

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Am I the only breh a bit shook by the Arya/Sansa convo? Sayin' all how Jon's gonna be so excited to see Arya when he gets back? Sayin how "his heart would stop"? Seems like a bad fukkin omen.
:patrice:

If GRRM don't give me that Arya/SnowMan reunion, I'm a legit be waiting for his fat ass in the cut like
Arya-candle.gif

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
yeah, her fight with Brienne kinda rubbed me the wrong way. it's cool that Arya is a face-changing assassin, but that's a style that lends itself to being sneaky, and avoiding a straight up fight

Brienne been training her whole life, and has proven that she's on top of her game
:dwillhuh: Yo I swear I'm really watching a different show than y'all. It's been telegraphed since the beginning that Syrio Florel's teaching had a major impact on her life.

The Mountain literally had an entire conversation with Arya about her fighting style verse Brienne's sledgehammer style. She was practicing her sword style before she became an assassin.

The entire show has told you that light armor, light weapon, opponents feast on heavily armored, heavy weapon opponents in hand to hand combat.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Why wouldn't Tyrion feel some type of way. Some of them Lannister soldiers are his brothers and most importantly his flesh and blood brother who always had his back was out there in the middle of the shyt. He was torn like a muthafukka. :gucci:
Word. It was the first time Tyrion realized his beef was never with the Lannisters but with his father and sister.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I thought me thinking Jaqen coming for Arya was kind of out there...but this shyt here. I have no idea why anyone would think that

Bronn is a sellsword and has never stopped being a sellsword. He is loyal to gold and told Tyrion as much when he was in the cell. He's only sticking around to collect. Unfortunately for him, Jamie has placed the franchise tag on him for 2 years running now instead of paying him what Bronn thinks he's worth.

Bronn basically a nikka signed to a rap label making hits and getting paid with gold chains and cars.

Cats would be so much better off if they stopped trying to keep track of time on this show. Somebody earlier said only a year has passed between the Red Wedding and where the show is now:mjlol:

Crazy how much of the dialogue is a call back this season

:deadmanny:

"They have no ships Robert!" :damn:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Bronn is the goat sellsword EDIT: Warrior of GoT world. His survival and combat instincts are second to none lol. As somebody said earlier they gon have to pay him a Neymar type salary to keep him on the payroll plus a castle. They can give him Horn Hill since I believe Randyll Tarly is dead it's a nice castle and it's real close to Old Town.