Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
There's jobs out there for pyromaniacs. I'm in the wrong field :mjcry:

In all seriousness, seeing shyt like this makes me glad that I only gotta pay $15 a month to see this. This ain't cheap. The work put into this is no joke. I can see why HBO would be losing their shyt over other countries pirating the shyt out of this show :merchant:

EDIT: Holy shyt, they were burning them nikkas up for real!?! I mean I know that shyt would be hard to do an effect for but holy shyt :mindblown: :damn:

EDIT2: The dragon isn't real neither!? :mindblown:

:mjlol: Nah seriously the stuntman are the real MVP of this shyt though :mindblown:
Breh it seems some of them crazy ass Dothraki stuntmen on the horses might be some of the same cats in Lannister gear getting lit on fire:mindblown:

Get them some raises:damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
#starkset we need to huddle real quick :patrice:

this bish got dragons
tenor.gif

nikkaz might have to sign up in that Dany Army on some "I heard yall hiring!!" :mjgrin:

Dany: "What dat knee do? " :mjpls:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
why the hell would arya want to KILL sansa? :why:
I thought me thinking Jaqen coming for Arya was kind of out there...but this shyt here. I have no idea why anyone would think that

Yeah I def have to be watching different shows than some of y'all with this Arya and Bronn shyt.

Last night's episode sealed the deal on this talk. Bronn is not a sellsword and hasn't been since the Battle of the Blackwater. A sellsword would've fled the fight - not get the troops in line despite knowing they were outmanned and going to die in battle. A sellsword doesn't tell Jamie to escape to the castle - he worries about his own life. A sellsword would've disobeyed Jamie's command to locate and fire the arrows at the dragon. A sellsword would've picked up the bag of gold and ran. A SELLSWORD DOESN'T PUT HIS LIFE IN DANGER BY TRYING TO SAVE A MAN ATTEMPTING TO JOUST A QUEEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON.

The show literally, literally, gave y'all multiple point of references to show that Bronn's connection to the Lannisters was out of loyalty.

Bronn should've left after Blackwater - he didn't.
Bronn should've left after sneaking with Jamie into Dorne - he didn't.
Bronn should've left after the Septon got blown up - he didn't.

Bronn has no reason to stay in Kings Landing, but he continues to stay. And not only does he stay, he continues to stick by Jamie's side, essentially replacing Tyrion as his brother. The castle/gold promise is a red herring. It's like an alpha male being afraid to tell his homies he loves em.
Bronn is a sellsword and has never stopped being a sellsword. He is loyal to gold and told Tyrion as much when he was in the cell. He's only sticking around to collect. Unfortunately for him, Jamie has placed the franchise tag on him for 2 years running now instead of paying him what Bronn thinks he's worth.

Bronn basically a nikka signed to a rap label making hits and getting paid with gold chains and cars.

And so? Arya did what 3 months of that training at best. Since then, she been a cup bearer, captive to the hound and prodigy to the faceless men. That little time didn't make her a sword master. Next thing you going to be saying is Arya could be at sir Arthur Dayne in a 1 on 1 head up duel. FOH.
Cats would be so much better off if they stopped trying to keep track of time on this show. Somebody earlier said only a year has passed between the Red Wedding and where the show is now:mjlol:

"I didn't expect it to smell like that"

"Men shyt themselves when they die :smugbiden:"

:mjlol: :dead:

Crazy how much of the dialogue is a call back this season

Meanwhile Stannis still slumped up against a tree after getting into it with a WNBA player :mjlol:
:deadmanny:

Jards

All Star
Daps
yo, one thing i can't figure out is how a show of this genre got th streets on lock from the gulliest of hoods, to hippest of hipstervilles, to stiffest of saltine crakka suburbs. i know tons of people in damn near every socio economic class that fukk with this show heavy. fantasy is good for a blockbuster, but they usually don't appeal to everyone. i don't know no dudes hanging on my block fukking with the hobbit and middle earth, but these dudes stand outside arguing GOT :pachaha:

that's GOAT shyt :wow:
To me that's why it's the GOAT because it has shyt in there everyone can enjoy no matter what genre you like because it subverts genre in the realm of fantasy - one week you're getting a political drama, the next you're getting a horror film, the next some fantasy shyt or some military action all topped off with Tarantino level dialogue and blockbuster movie level special effects. We probably won't see some shyt like this for a long time although HBO is going all out to make WestWorld the next shyt.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This show is the fukking GOAT. I can't think of any situation in a show/movie where two forces that I have no allegiance to are about to battle and I'm sitting there like :mjcry:, :damn: and :sadcam: the entire time. Just incredible.

I've been on that fukk Jamie movement since Season 1 and yet I wanted his ass to flee. I couldn't decide if I wanted Drogon to catch that spear, or Bronn to get charbroiled. I even clenched when he let off the second shot. The emotions were something else. Unbelievable. And the final spot with Jamie/Dany/Drogon/Bronn could not have been anymore :whew:

Already watched the EP 3 times. Have it right up there with Hardhome/Watchers on the Wall/b*stards as personal faves.. but the emotions were totally different. That behind the scenes thing on the Youtube channel is a must watch. They were actually lighting dudes up with a countdown. So much detail. That over the shoulder shot when the Dothraki are charging in, and the follow cam of Bronn getting to the Anti-Air Dragon spear was nothing short of excellent.

Arya putting sword to purpose. Future Finals MVP candidate. :wow:

#STARKSET #WOLFGANG #WINTERFELLSFINEST

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Bronn is a sellsword and has never stopped being a sellsword. He is loyal to gold and told Tyrion as much when he was in the cell. He's only sticking around to collect. Unfortunately for him, Jamie has placed the franchise tag on him for 2 years running now instead of paying him what Bronn thinks he's worth.

Fuuuuuucking hell

:deadmanny:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
yo, one thing i can't figure out is how a show of this genre got th streets on lock from the gulliest of hoods, to hippest of hipstervilles, to stiffest of saltine crakka suburbs. i know tons of people in damn near every socio economic class that fukk with this show heavy. fantasy is good for a blockbuster, but they usually don't appeal to everyone. i don't know no dudes hanging on my block fukking with the hobbit and middle earth, but these dudes stand outside arguing GOT :pachaha:

that's GOAT shyt :wow:

True greatness lies beyond the borders of race or class, this show is already the GOAT, it's all about how far it can pull away now.