dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills

He beat? I can't even do this right now, I'll come back when I have time, I don't have time today.

Homey H. K, I'll let you tell it, just how badly was Rhaegar destroyed?
What is Rhaegar may never die

Meanwhile Stannis still slumped up against a tree after getting into it with a WNBA player :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Real question - why nobody asking why Jon Snow isn't Lord Commander of the Night's Watch any more? I thought that vow was taken seriously, but my man been out of pocket for like a season. I know the wildlings, Davos and the Nights Watch dudes saw he was dead - but what about everyone else? He told Sansa, and of course Bran knows lol. What about everyone else?

In an era where Dothraki have crossed into Westeros and are giving trained Soldiers that work, A High Priest just got blown to kingdom come by wild fire, and muthafukking DRAGONS are scorching the earth. A Nights Watch commander going AWOL isnt something to really give two fukks about...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
You know this show is one of the greatest to ever do it when there's a battle scene going on and I'm fukkin torn brehs on what to do.

I ain't want Bronn my dude to die out there :mjcry:

I ain't want my nikka Drogon to die :damn: :damn:

I didn't even want Jaimie, he still a G, to die :to: :to:

I'm invested in ALL SIDES of this story. :wow:

Last 20+ mins had my feelings all fukked up. I wanted no one important to die.....I can't even think of the last show that gave me those feelings

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the episode :wow:. The show that keeps on giving. We're probably watching the GOAT but I think most of us know that. It's like watching M.J in his prime.

Damn though this is why character development is crucial in T.V shows. The Lannisters are illustrated like the bad guys and shyt but damn I don't want none of these niccas to actually die :mjcry: . Bronn was about to

end up as flambe' and he's been top 5 throughout the whole show. Muhfukkas playing for keeps now man. This whole time I thought it was a game but they gonna start killing off these dudes.

Grayworm's head is about to end up like his balls brehs n/h...crucial characters gonna start hitting the deck and I'm not sure I'm ready :to:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That bend the knee shyt is bullshyt.

I'm gonna start using that shyt everywhere now.

---------------

Son: "Dad, can you get some more milk? We ran out for cereal!"
Me: "Sure.....bend the knee!!! :mjgrin: "
Son: " :dwillhuh: "

-----------

Me: "I'll have the steak, medium with aspargus for my side"
Waitress: "Anything else sir? "
Me: "Why yes.....bend the knee :mjgrin: "
Waitress: "What? "

-----------
Boss: "I need your vacation schedule for next year, can you get it to me by close of business today?"
Me: "Sure......but you gotta bend the knee first"
Boss: "Go See HR"
Me: :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yo, one thing i can't figure out is how a show of this genre got th streets on lock from the gulliest of hoods, to hippest of hipstervilles, to stiffest of saltine crakka suburbs. i know tons of people in damn near every socio economic class that fukk with this show heavy. fantasy is good for a blockbuster, but they usually don't appeal to everyone. i don't know no dudes hanging on my block fukking with the hobbit and middle earth, but these dudes stand outside arguing GOT :pachaha:

that's GOAT shyt :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yo brehs.......

Dany needs to quit wit that "bend the knee shyt" ....I got a better line for her to use....

What Dat Knee Do? :mjgrin:

Juicy+juice+hypotenuse+_3e506c57bb01c9e58f24656d4641aa20.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
yo, one thing i can't figure out is how a show of this genre got th streets on lock from the gulliest of hoods, to hippest of hipstervilles, to stiffest of saltine crakka suburbs. i know tons of people in damn near every socio economic class that fukk with this show heavy. fantasy is good for a blockbuster, but they usually don't appeal to everyone. i don't know no dudes hanging on my block fukking with the hobbit and middle earth, but these dudes stand outside arguing GOT :pachaha:

that's GOAT shyt :wow:
Only issue is they know that. Its why it gave the showrunners confidence to pitch Confederate :francis:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
In an era where Dothraki have crossed into Westeros and are giving trained Soldiers that work, A High Priest just got blown to kingdom come by wild fire, and muthafukking DRAGONS are scorching the earth. A Nights Watch commander going AWOL isnt something to really give two fukks about...
Nobody has ever given a fukk about the Nights Watch

....it's the war that matters, brehs :mjcry:

.....a sworn oath to protect the realm, brehs :mjcry:

......The Night's King!:damn:

:mjcry: