daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
did you not see them training all the damn time before she went blind?

then them training while she was blind?

then them training after she got her sight back?

then she killed old girl in a blind fight where neither of them could see?

faceless men know all the styles.. that's why they are no one. they don't have just one style. you may need to get yourself out of many different situations
"jack of all trades, master of none"

Brienne been training too. she bested Ser Loras and The Hound

it's cool and I get it. but I feel like it diminishes Brienne for the sake of making Arya this incredibly skilled fighter

HulkSmash

Avenger
Daps
That wasn't her fault tho; she was naive to the ways of the world. She was a princess in a world of demons. She didn't know, it was used against her and she forever has to live with that. But she's taken her bumps and bruises, she has watched and learned along the way. If anything, she had to take accelerated courses on life to catch up with everyone else. She still behind but at least she's on the right course. Also, in her defense, nothing she has been saying to Jon has been wrong. It's moreso the timing of it.
don't make excuses for that bytch

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
don't make excuses for that bytch
For real :gucci: people keep propping Sansa up and I'm like for what?

Because nobody has taken the time to actually want to kill her :dead: if people wanted her dead like every other surviving main character on the show, she'd have slipped on a banana peel and exploded by now. She ain't had a bullseye placed on her but one time, and even then that was part of a distraction and the people who orchestrated all of that already gave her an escape route ahead of time.

what does she even do? :leostare:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F535661%2Fdc18d0b9-553e-471c-a76e-7fb44eb185c7.gif

Clipboard11-800x400.jpg

:whoo: suge snow out here straight hemming nikkas up.

:wow: starkset we the new death row.

:gucci: only one #DeathRow round here bytch boi

sWl9Gtu.png

can't believe i'm saying this but there was something underwhelming about last night's episode.

for a show that has proven any character is fair game, last night it felt like certain main characters were just too perfectly situated and over-fortunate. like all the characters were in just the right places so that the desired 'moment' could be achieved.

felt kind of hokey.

pNOwor6.gif

theonset the only other set i got love for...well i got respek for walkergang also @FrankyFourFingers :salute:

Imma need you to leave that :flabbynsick: set and come be my ice queen. i need you by my side when we take the seven kingdoms :wow:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
can't believe i'm saying this but there was something underwhelming about last night's episode.

for a show that has proven any character is fair game, last night it felt like certain main characters were just too perfectly situated and over-fortunate. like all the characters were in just the right places so that the desired 'moment' could be achieved.

felt kind of hokey.
Breh they been pissing off fans the whole fukkin series..let us have our shine