Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Real question - why nobody asking why Jon Snow isn't Lord Commander of the Night's Watch any more? I thought that vow was taken seriously, but my man been out of pocket for like a season. I know the wildlings, Davos and the Nights Watch dudes saw he was dead - but what about everyone else? He told Sansa, and of course Bran knows lol. What about everyone else?
Jon's in a unique position though. I mean his homestead was overtaken by a psychopath who then killed his brother. I think everybody gave him a pass and was like "Yeah, you go handle ya business bruh" :pachaha:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Jon's in a unique position though. I mean his homestead was overtaken by a psychopath who then killed his brother. I think everybody gave him a pass and was like "Yeah, you go handle ya business bruh" :pachaha:

Poor Rickon, Jon was so close damn it :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Real question - why nobody asking why Jon Snow isn't Lord Commander of the Night's Watch any more? I thought that vow was taken seriously, but my man been out of pocket for like a season. I know the wildlings, Davos and the Nights Watch dudes saw he was dead - but what about everyone else? He told Sansa, and of course Bran knows lol. What about everyone else?
Nobody has ever given a fukk about the Nights Watch

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
fight_of_thrones_by_orkimides-d6sa500.png

5 man team, who you choosing?
My squad:

John Snow (good all around fighter, jack-of-all stats Hero character)
Jacquen (looks like a good rogue/fighter)
Khaleesi (looks like an overpowered summoner)
Stannis (with a sword like that you know he has to be a serious fighter)
Theon (I need a good ranger to round out my top 5.)

If we're talking about a youthful Robert, then him first, every time...he beat the GOAT Rhaegar in their fight, and it wasn't even hard for him, keep in mind that he beat Selmy in his prime.

White Walker - aka the cold "I win" button.

Drogo - because duh.

Brienne

Oberyn.

The best melee fighters in the world...and an nigh "unkillable" zombie, I'm cool with that.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
They got a behind the scenes/making of The Loot Train Attack up on HBO Go:

Such a dope sequence. You really appreciate how much effort and ingenuity went into that incredible battle.:wow:

Yo, this is my first time watching any type of behind the scenes footage for the show.

I don't even like seeing glimpses of the actors out of character on tv/social media.

But this shyt right here has really made me appreciate this show on a whole other level.

I probably won't watch another one because I want to continue to lose myself in the show,

but I'll definitely be going back and watching all these shyts like a madman once the show is finished.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im sure this been posted but its worth posting again :banderas:

There's jobs out there for pyromaniacs. I'm in the wrong field :mjcry:

In all seriousness, seeing shyt like this makes me glad that I only gotta pay $15 a month to see this. This ain't cheap. The work put into this is no joke. I can see why HBO would be losing their shyt over other countries pirating the shyt out of this show :merchant:

EDIT: Holy shyt, they were burning them nikkas up for real!?! I mean I know that shyt would be hard to do an effect for but holy shyt :mindblown: :damn:

EDIT2: The dragon isn't real neither!? :mindblown:

:mjlol: Nah seriously the stuntman are the real MVP of this shyt though :mindblown:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If we're talking about a youthful Robert, then him first, every time...he beat the GOAT Rhaegar in their fight, and it wasn't even hard for him,
@horse. kills

He beat? I can't even do this right now, I'll come back when I have time, I don't have time today.

Homey H. K, I'll let you tell it, just how badly was Rhaegar destroyed?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just finished watching and wow.

Target came back with a venegance!!! :damn:

Bron is homeboy hall of fame :salute:

Jamie :snoop:

That battle was just :banderas:

Drogon swoopin in on some "WHERE DA PARTY AT :mjgrin: . I GOT THE HOT WINGS :mjgrin: "

Drogon on that Tupac "1 SPEAR COULDN'T DROP ME, I TOOK IT SMILED :pachaha: "

The continuance of incest vibes in this show (Jon/Danny) is :scusthov:

Missandei looking at Danny like :youngsabo: after getting dat tongue action. :laugh:

More Stark Reunion was :win: We coming!!!! :umad:

Bron being HOH was :laff:

Sansa lookin at Arya like " :wtf: this lil bytch crazy "

Arya/Brienne scrimmage was impressive. :leon:

Makes that God Awful Sand Snakes fight look like it was Power Rangers

Dope Ep