dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And so? Arya did what 3 months of that training at best. Since then, she been a cup bearer, captive to the hound and prodigy to the faceless men. That little time didn't make her a sword master. Next thing you going to be saying is Arya could be at sir Arthur Dayne in a 1 on 1 head up duel. FOH.
most people put the timeline of events (ned's death until now) in the 3-5 year range, not sure why you'd think training was only 3 months of that

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Shout out to #TheonSet though cause them dudes have me :dead: every time they pop up randomly in the thread talking about the next episode will be their episode, knowing full well that Reek is bytch :mjlol: :russ:
I imagined them having the same face as Theon did when Jon answered the door at Dragonstone :mjlol:

anyone but Jon :sadcam:

"(oh shyt).... sup jon:sadcam:"

Daps
it's more than sibling rivalry. Jon and arya always were super close but arya and sansa could never connect due to being so opposite.

and does arya know that sansa is partly responsible for neds death?

People keep saying this...is this a book thing? I don't recall Sansa being responsible for Ned's death in any way on the show.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People keep saying this...is this a book thing? I don't recall Sansa being responsible for Ned's death in any way on the show.
She snitched to Cersei about Neds plan to leave.

Its still a massive stretch to assume that Arya wants to kill Sansa over that, or is even angry about it. Sansa got played by some a$$holes. If anyone understands that, its Arya - I mean shyt. She doesn't blame the other northerners who contributed to Robb being played and eventually killed.

It doesn't add up.

Also, Sansa ain't shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shout out to #TheonSet though cause them dudes have me :dead: every time they pop up randomly in the thread talking about the next episode will be their episode, knowing full well that Reek is bytch :mjlol: :russ:
theonset the only other set i got love for...well i got respek for walkergang also @FrankyFourFingers :salute:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Real question - why nobody asking why Jon Snow isn't Lord Commander of the Night's Watch any more? I thought that vow was taken seriously, but my man been out of pocket for like a season. I know the wildlings, Davos and the Nights Watch dudes saw he was dead - but what about everyone else? He told Sansa, and of course Bran knows lol. What about everyone else?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Something has been bothering me about Dany's position of "bend the knee and then I'll help you," but I couldn't quite put it into words :jbhmm: So I had to borrow bars from the one true king of Westeros, Stannis Baratheon :wow:
In Storm of Swords, after Stannis comes to the wall and ambushes the wildlings, he has this conversation with jon:

"Why do you think I abandoned Dragonstone and sailed to the Wall, Lord Snow?”

“I am no lord, sire. You came because we sent for you, I hope. Though I could not say why you took so long about it”

Surprisingly, Stannis smiled at that. “You’re bold enough to be a Stark. Yes, I should have come sooner. If not for my Hand, I might not have come at all. Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.

Like Davis said in episode three, the northerners and the wildlings raised Jon up as their king because he gave them reason to. He saved the free folk at hardhome. He saved the North from the boltons. And now he's trying to protect them from the white walkers. To a northerner, Dany is just the foreign daughter of the southern king they overthrew. She's never even set foot in the North. If she were to assist them in fighting the army of the dead, and THEN ask them to accept her as their queen, she would have a much easier time :ehh:

Its not in her blood...literally. Aegon tried the diplomacy route till his messengers hands were cut off....so he said fukk it, I have three dragons and my sisters, game over, time to reign supreme. To be fair, that's how its always worked in real life. We negotiate only after we show the enemy how big our dikks are...in this timeline its nuclear deterrence. In GoT its Dragons.

Also, do you think anyone is gonna take Daeny seriously without them? Aegon was making moves only because of his dragons, you kinda need an I win button or two, if you plan to take an entire nation/country.