Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yep they really have to explain that Iron bank and slave trade connection cause it makes no sense in the context of the world they've put together :patrice:

I think perhaps the comment made by Cersei has been taken out of context a bit.

I think what was meant is that, no matter the business, the iron bank in some way has found a way to profit off of it. Which is why they are tmost influential bank in the known world. They probably don't have a deep connection to the slave trade, but somehow it, like any other business, works in their favor.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Arya ain't killing her sister :stopitslime:
No shyt, but Sansa doesn't know how Arya feels now. Pretty sure they hated/disliked each other before Ned died. Arya wasn't okay with finding Sansa until the end of S2. Book wise, Sansa is the reason Cersei found out about Ned's attempt to leave KL.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
Imagine that coming toward you :damn:

nikka that shyt is something out of a nightmare. They acted the fukk out of this scene considering that shyt wasn't actually there.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
From the time Arya been on the run to now is about 2 years

From that time Arya spends every free minute she has training

This ain't like some Rey in Star Wars shyt
Nope. Was she training when she the cup bearer? Was she training when the faceless men told her throw needle away?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nope. Was she training when she the cup bearer? Was she training when the faceless men told her throw needle away?
Jon Snow was a secretary and now he's the baddest motherfukker breathing

At least they showed Arya training here and there with the best in business. Jon out here running the fade with frozen kings and shyt after beating up fat kids lol...

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Something has been bothering me about Dany's position of "bend the knee and then I'll help you," but I couldn't quite put it into words :jbhmm: So I had to borrow bars from the one true king of Westeros, Stannis Baratheon :wow:
In Storm of Swords, after Stannis comes to the wall and ambushes the wildlings, he has this conversation with jon:

"Why do you think I abandoned Dragonstone and sailed to the Wall, Lord Snow?”

“I am no lord, sire. You came because we sent for you, I hope. Though I could not say why you took so long about it”

Surprisingly, Stannis smiled at that. “You’re bold enough to be a Stark. Yes, I should have come sooner. If not for my Hand, I might not have come at all. Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.

Like Davis said in episode three, the northerners and the wildlings raised Jon up as their king because he gave them reason to. He saved the free folk at hardhome. He saved the North from the boltons. And now he's trying to protect them from the white walkers. To a northerner, Dany is just the foreign daughter of the southern king they overthrew. She's never even set foot in the North. If she were to assist them in fighting the army of the dead, and THEN ask them to accept her as their queen, she would have a much easier time :ehh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Jon Snow was a secretary and now he's the baddest motherfukker breathing

At least they showed Arya training here and there with the best in business. Jon out here running the fade with frozen kings and shyt after beating up fat kids lol...

To add to your post;

Samwell was a useless fat fukk, who would kill a nightwalker, and cure the GOAT Jorah of greyscale.
Podrick was a nobody who ate the box like a champion, now he's being trained by the GOAT Brienne.
Greyworm was just a number in a long line of made-to-be, warriors. Now he's eating sweet box and taking castles.
Drogon couldn't even cook his own food, now he's out here tanking arrows, ballista's, and frying dudes up.

They've come a long way. :obama:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Something has been bothering me about Dany's position of "bend the knee and then I'll help you," but I couldn't quite put it into words :jbhmm: So I had to borrow bars from the one true king of Westeros, Stannis Baratheon :wow:
In Storm of Swords, after Stannis comes to the wall and ambushes the wildlings, he has this conversation with jon:

"Why do you think I abandoned Dragonstone and sailed to the Wall, Lord Snow?”

“I am no lord, sire. You came because we sent for you, I hope. Though I could not say why you took so long about it”

Surprisingly, Stannis smiled at that. “You’re bold enough to be a Stark. Yes, I should have come sooner. If not for my Hand, I might not have come at all. Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.

Like Davis said in episode three, the northerners and the wildlings raised Jon up as their king because he gave them reason to. He saved the free folk at hardhome. He saved the North from the boltons. And now he's trying to protect them from the white walkers. To a northerner, Dany is just the foreign daughter of the southern king they overthrew. She's never even set foot in the North. If she were to assist them in fighting the army of the dead, and THEN ask them to accept her as their queen, she would have a much easier time :ehh:
Was life under the Boltons even that bad in the north? Wildlings aren't people either btw:mjpls:

Jon need to wise up before he ends up like Mance.

Yal keep gassing white walkers but I'm not impressed. Dragon Gang over Nights King in 5. 6 if they get homecourt

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
fight_of_thrones_by_orkimides-d6sa500.png

5 man team, who you choosing?
My squad:

John Snow (good all around fighter, jack-of-all stats Hero character)
Jacquen (looks like a good rogue/fighter)
Khaleesi (looks like an overpowered summoner)
Stannis (with a sword like that you know he has to be a serious fighter)
Theon (I need a good ranger to round out my top 5.)

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I think perhaps the comment made by Cersei has been taken out of context a bit.

I think what was meant is that, no matter the business, the iron bank in some way has found a way to profit off of it. Which is why they are tmost influential bank in the known world. They probably don't have a deep connection to the slave trade, but somehow it, like any other business, works in their favor.
Maybe - to me it looks like they're sullying the name of Braavos just to move shyt along as quick as possible and tell the story they want to tell. The whole mythos of Braavos is the uprising of the slaves to create the economic centre of that world while implementing strict anti-slavery policy. They're taking a lot of liberties this season and I'm cool with all with jet packs, etc because the season has been fantastic so far but I can't overlook this shyt without explanation cause Braavos is my shyt. That's the only issue for me so far cause the shyt just seems weird to put in without being explored further. GRRM and D & D are usually very detailed with world building and shyt isn't just thrown which is why you can enjoy the story at that level.

HulkSmash

Avenger
Daps
No they don't.

At best it was slight sibling rivalry and a simple case of being girls but opposites.

Sansa was the spoiled princess who wanted to get married to a Lord and be a Queen

Arya was the rough and tumble Tom-boy who wanted to go play with the boys and be a knight.

Now Sansa definitely might be feeling a way about being the last "normal" Stark surrounded by a family of Ninja Faceless warriors and all seeing weirdos. But she's been through too much tonhave true hate in her heart for her siblings
it's more than sibling rivalry. Jon and arya always were super close but arya and sansa could never connect due to being so opposite.

and does arya know that sansa is partly responsible for neds death?