HulkSmash

Avenger
Daps
Yeah, plus folks gotta remember, Arya was still a very young girl last time Sansa saw her.

It's hard for an older sibling to let go of the lil bro/lil sis treatment until they've shown that they've grown beyond that role.

Arya definitely proved herself.
sansa and arya hate each othet

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Brihs, I'm rewatching this shyt and just realized Jaime and Cersei are twins :ohhh:

How the fukk have I missed this all along - I just thought siblings:ohhh:

:scust:

Darnereeus and Jonathan Snow is the only incest we want to see :shaq:

Also the actor that plays Jaime also played the long haired breh Sawyer in Lost :ohhh:

:dahell: :dahell:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And so? Arya did what 3 months of that training at best. Since then, she been a cup bearer, captive to the hound and prodigy to the faceless men. That little time didn't make her a sword master. Next thing you going to be saying is Arya could be at sir Arthur Dayne in a 1 on 1 head up duel. FOH.
From the time Arya been on the run to now is about 2 years

From that time Arya spends every free minute she has training

This ain't like some Rey in Star Wars shyt

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:wow: melted dudes and turned 'em to ash. Ya boy woulda rolled out when I heard that dragon coming. Worse enough dem blood riders were coming through....the combo would have resulted in me rolling out. The Tarlys are dead, right? :jbhmm:

I wonder how many troops the Lannisters have left. Can't be many bc they moved the troops from Casterly Rock to take Highgarden. Maybe the Dothraki will be able to help the Unsullied get back to home base. Wouldn't be surprised....nothing is making sense from a geographical perspective lol. I'm still riding with it - great episode/season

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
sansa and arya hate each othet

No they don't.

At best it was slight sibling rivalry and a simple case of being girls but opposites.

Sansa was the spoiled princess who wanted to get married to a Lord and be a Queen

Arya was the rough and tumble Tom-boy who wanted to go play with the boys and be a knight.

Now Sansa definitely might be feeling a way about being the last "normal" Stark surrounded by a family of Ninja Faceless warriors and all seeing weirdos. But she's been through too much tonhave true hate in her heart for her siblings

Jards

All Star
Daps
Theonset we in here, it's only up from this point on.
hyneifsonned.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
From the time Arya been on the run to now is about 2 years

From that time Arya spends every free minute she has training

This ain't like some Rey in Star Wars shyt

Didn't she train with the Hound too?

So she's had training by Syrio

Training by the Hound

Training by the faceless man

Yea her skill level is definitely above 900