Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man this show sure does bring out the weirdos. I'm on other boards and people are legit complaining about Brienne's momentum should have been enough to knock Arya off balance and shyt. Seriously, you have a girl who is able to change mass at will and you are complaining about her forearm strength.
I'm not an expert on sword fighting, but I was reading comments from people who do fencing and whatnot and the way she was fighting wasn't all that far fetched.

Breh, Drogon was out there turning nikkas into ash instantly.

I ain't even gone front, all it would've took is for me to see one nikka take one of those inferno blasts straight up and every iota of bytch would've came up outta me instantly, g.

Straight up and down.
I'd hit the
tenor.gif

I'm finna head down to the citadel and write this one in the history books :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Brihs, I'm rewatching this shyt and just realized Jaime and Cersei are twins :ohhh:

How the fukk have I missed this all along - I just thought siblings:ohhh:

:scust:

Darnereeus and Jonathan Snow is the only incest we want to see :shaq:

Also the actor that plays Jaime also played the long haired breh Sawyer in Lost :ohhh:

:laff::laff:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
why wait for the fire? as soon as i saw that nikka coming through the clouds i woulda been on my bike...
giphy.gif

I probably would've been mesmerized like everybody else at first. :dwillhuh:

It's one thing to hear about the dragons, but to see one live in the flesh was probably like seeing Santa or the Tooth Fairy in real life.

But it didn't take long at all for Drogon to start flambaying nikkas so I would've snapped out of
it quick.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I'm not getting the "assert herself" vibe at all. she knows that for them to still be living, let alone make it back to winterfell, they all went thru some wild shyt. After dealing with Bran and Jon, I honestly saw her as "playing the role" her and arya expected her to take vs. actually being in boss Sansa mode. To me, it just seemed like she was kidding with her sister, making light of the role she's in/power she has over everyone else. :manny:

Yeah, plus folks gotta remember, Arya was still a very young girl last time Sansa saw her.

It's hard for an older sibling to let go of the lil bro/lil sis treatment until they've shown that they've grown beyond that role.

Arya definitely proved herself.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Sansa shrugged her off when Arya first told her about her list, thinking she was just an ignorant child. When she saw Arya is a better fighter than her best soldier it made it real for her, like oh shyt Arya is not to be fukked with. Littlefinger was probably still thinking of her like a child until he saw that, he may recognize that training.
Littlefinger's Grandfather was from Bravos :ohhh:

Might be why he gave her that little head nod though there's probably a lot more to it knowing that snake

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I probably would've been mesmerized like everybody else at first. :dwillhuh:

It's one thing to hear about the dragons, but to see one live in the flesh.

But it didn't take long at all for Drogon to start flambaying nikkas so I would've snapped out of
it quick.

breh. i dont know where you from, but i see a pitbull at the other end of the block, barking off the leash and i'm mapping out an escape route.

let someone else tell drogon's tale. me and anyone smart enough to follow me saw him long enough to get all the way the fukk outta westeros.
tenor.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
breh. i dont know where you from, but i see a pitbull at the other end of the block, barking off the leash and i'm mapping out an escape route.

let someone else tell drogon's tale. me and anyone smart enough to follow me saw him long enough to get all the way the fukk outta westeros.
tenor.gif

:russ:

You see pitbulls everyday though, breh.

We talking about Dragons.

And it's not like they had much time to think about it.

They got in formation when they heard the Dothraki; Drogon came out of nowhere.

So, you have this tribe of warrior horsemen that have never been in Westeros runnin down on you, then a fukking Dragon comes out of nowhere.

You're gonna be stuck on stupid for at least a few seconds, breh.

And that's all they had.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Targset on cheat code status right now:
BI8bVm-CYAAD0om.jpg

Yeah, I was just thinking about that on the ride home.

Dany got the 3 Dragons, The Unsullied, The Dothraki, The Seconds Sons, the Northern kingdoms, and The Knights of the Vale (for now).

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
And so? Arya did what 3 months of that training at best. Since then, she been a cup bearer, captive to the hound and prodigy to the faceless men. That little time didn't make her a sword master. Next thing you going to be saying is Arya could be at sir Arthur Dayne in a 1 on 1 head up duel. FOH.