tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I think the rift between Cersei and Jaime will be when she tells him to command the forces to attack Dragonstone or some shyt, after seeing the type of destruction just 1 dragon is capable of. Dude looked completely shellshocked watching his men burn like that and how helpless they were, it's a losing battle to go against 3 of them and will just lead men to deaths. He didn't want his men flogged as it is.

Breh, Drogon was out there turning nikkas into ash instantly.

I ain't even gone front, all it would've took is for me to see one nikka take one of those inferno blasts straight up and every iota of bytch would've came up outta me instantly, g.

Straight up and down.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not getting the "assert herself" vibe at all. she knows that for them to still be living, let alone make it back to winterfell, they all went thru some wild shyt. After dealing with Bran and Jon, I honestly saw her as "playing the role" her and arya expected her to take vs. actually being in boss Sansa mode. To me, it just seemed like she was kidding with her sister, making light of the role she's in/power she has over everyone else. :manny:

fair. :manny:

i guess in that case though, if you saw your sister was a ninja warrior, wouldnt you be cheering her on?

you might be right breh. but dont underestimate what sansa's been through, and how it might be affecting her now. she spent the end of last season trying to get jon to listen to her, and for all his skills as a warrior she was right. but he didnt. she spent most of her time onscreen this year trying to get him to listen, and he still wont budge. then she's finally trusted with a big responsibility (winterfell), she's proving she's a natural in the role and should be taken seriously, and now arya shows up new and improved. she's still not the strongest stark, even when jon is away.

also... when arya tells brienne she swore to protect both sansa and her, why do you think they cut away to littlefinger's scheming, grinning ass? if you watch it again, sansa very subtly reacts to what arya says. i took that to mean that possibly, in sansa's mind, she's wondering what happens if brienne decides to prioritize arya over her now? and littlefinger picked up on it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I ain't even gone front, all it would've took is for me to see one nikka take one of those inferno blasts straight up and every iota of bytch would've came up outta me instantly, g.

Straight up and down.
Bruh

I'm talking bout the Usain Bolt off the field with piss running down both legs

Tossing the armor, helmet, all that bullshyt

Find me later digging graves for nikkas like the Hound just being remorseful for nikkas

fukk around and become a maester or something

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Straight up and down.

giphy.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Straight up and down.

why wait for the fire? as soon as i saw that nikka coming through the clouds i woulda been on my bike...
giphy.gif

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I think the rift between Cersei and Jaime will be when she tells him to command the forces to attack Dragonstone or some shyt, after seeing the type of destruction just 1 dragon is capable of. Dude looked completely shellshocked watching his men burn like that and how helpless they were, it's a losing battle to go against 3 of them and will just lead men to deaths. He didn't want his men flogged as it is.
I think her days of ordering attacks are about to end.

HulkSmash

Avenger
Daps
Just adding my post from the spoiler thread into here since it's aired....

Arya leveled up on this shyt.

:wow:

She about to kill Littlefinger with that Valerian dagger :wow:

The way she finessed Brienne :wow:

"Who else is on your list? :jbhmm:"

"Most of them are dead :demonic:"

#StarkSet looking glorious right now, Jon kicking knowledge on the origins, Bran is coming into his own as Professor X. Jamie went for the win and Dany got her dragon exposed. I had no doubt Bronn would hit him he's just the man to do it.

Tyrion :mjgrin:
only thing exposed is the scorpion weapons

Drogon is fine