Daps
Brihs, I'm rewatching this shyt and just realized Jaime and Cersei are twins :ohhh:

How the fukk have I missed this all along - I just thought siblings:ohhh:

:scust:

Darnereeus and Jonathan Snow is the only incest we want to see :shaq:

Also the actor that plays Jaime also played the long haired breh Sawyer in Lost :ohhh:
:russ::lolbron::deadrose::dead::deadmanny:

In the middle of season 7 tho? :laff::laff::laff:

Darnereeus? Jonathan Snow? This whole post is gold. :heh:

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm pretty sure I heard Sam pops said the gold was at kings landing.
then you're clearly not paying attention, randyll tarly explicitly says all the gold made it through the gate and that they (the rest of th troops) needed to hurry up and cross blackwater rush :gucci:
you right, i clearly zone out when tarly's on screen because that nikka bores me to tears. hope he dead, tbh.

Daps
Reppin
Also the actor that plays Jaime also played the long haired breh Sawyer in Lost :ohhh:

Different actor breh
tumblr_mp9rtlxUda1sytlewo3_250.gif

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When Bronn realized Jaime sent him to collect harvests from uncooperative farmers like a king would, he hit Jaime with the medieval version of :myman:

At the end of this scene:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think the rift between Cersei and Jaime will be when she tells him to command the forces to attack Dragonstone or some shyt, after seeing the type of destruction just 1 dragon is capable of. Dude looked completely shellshocked watching his men burn like that and how helpless they were, it's a losing battle to go against 3 of them and will just lead men to deaths. He didn't want his men flogged as it is.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brihs, I'm rewatching this shyt and just realized Jaime and Cersei are twins :ohhh:

How the fukk have I missed this all along - I just thought siblings:ohhh:

:scust:

Darnereeus and Jonathan Snow is the only incest we want to see :shaq:

Reported.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah I def have to be watching different shows than some of y'all with this Arya and Bronn shyt.

Last night's episode sealed the deal on this talk. Bronn is not a sellsword and hasn't been since the Battle of the Blackwater. A sellsword would've fled the fight - not get the troops in line despite knowing they were outmanned and going to die in battle. A sellsword doesn't tell Jamie to escape to the castle - he worries about his own life. A sellsword would've disobeyed Jamie's command to locate and fire the arrows at the dragon. A sellsword would've picked up the bag of gold and ran. A SELLSWORD DOESN'T PUT HIS LIFE IN DANGER BY TRYING TO SAVE A MAN ATTEMPTING TO JOUST A QUEEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON.

The show literally, literally, gave y'all multiple point of references to show that Bronn's connection to the Lannisters was out of loyalty.

Bronn should've left after Blackwater - he didn't.
Bronn should've left after sneaking with Jamie into Dorne - he didn't.
Bronn should've left after the Septon got blown up - he didn't.

Bronn has no reason to stay in Kings Landing, but he continues to stay. And not only does he stay, he continues to stick by Jamie's side, essentially replacing Tyrion as his brother. The castle/gold promise is a red herring. It's like an alpha male being afraid to tell his homies he loves em.
That's my point. He IS a sellsword.

Dude knew he was in too deep with the mission to Dorne. He got that reality check this episode. Dude is probably done.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you took all that the exact opposite way i did...she says yes you have to call me lady stark, then paused and smiled the way you would on some inside joke/nah, you know we good shyt. she didn't admonish her, it was more like "why you bounce?". and everyone has laughed at arya's list, she had no way to know what arya was about until she saw her fight. i saw sansa's look at arya at the end of the fight as one of relief and intrigue, she got a real hitta on her team. that's what arya wanted to be ever since she was a little kid, sansa is seeing that arya was actually able to make it happen.

honestly, i'm not seeing insecurity from sansa other than the few disagreements her and jon had

i dont think we're seeing it very differently, just what all the pieces mean.

she smiled, but she also said it. at first i let it slide. but then she admonished her. it was very warm and gentle, but she was definitely speaking to her on some "you shouldnt do that" shyt (think she'd say the same thing to her after the brienne fight?). then the list conversation.

any one on their own, i wouldnt have thought much of it. but altogether, it felt like sansa was trying to assert herself, only to have her notion of who arya is completely torn apart by that sparring session.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this show sure does bring out the weirdos. I'm on other boards and people are legit complaining about Brienne's momentum should have been enough to knock Arya off balance and shyt. Seriously, you have a girl who is able to change mass at will and you are complaining about her forearm strength.

:deadmanny:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Just adding my post from the spoiler thread into here since it's aired....

Arya leveled up on this shyt.

:wow:

She about to kill Littlefinger with that Valerian dagger :wow:

The way she finessed Brienne :wow:

"Who else is on your list? :jbhmm:"

"Most of them are dead :demonic:"

#StarkSet looking glorious right now, Jon kicking knowledge on the origins, Bran is coming into his own as Professor X. Jamie went for the win and Dany got her dragon exposed. I had no doubt Bronn would hit him he's just the man to do it.

Tyrion :mjgrin:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i dont think we're seeing it very differently, just what all the pieces mean.

she smiled, but she also said it. at first i let it slide. but then she admonished her. it was very warm and gentle, but she was definitely speaking to her on some "you shouldnt do that" shyt (think she'd say the same thing to her after the brienne fight?). then the list conversation.

any one on their own, i wouldnt have thought much of it. but altogether, it felt like sansa was trying to assert herself, only to have her notion of who arya is completely torn apart by that sparring session.
I'm not getting the "assert herself" vibe at all. she knows that for them to still be living, let alone make it back to winterfell, they all went thru some wild shyt. After dealing with Bran and Jon, I honestly saw her as "playing the role" her and arya expected her to take vs. actually being in boss Sansa mode. To me, it just seemed like she was kidding with her sister, making light of the role she's in/power she has over everyone else. :manny: