Daps
ezgif-3-966ac94ed8.gif
these horses had me in tears

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Insecurity. All her siblings left home and came back as superheroes. Sansa's still... Sansa. She hasn't found what makes her special yet (she has, ruling, but she doesn't know it yet).

Said this in the episode spoiler thread, but remember, right before the fight Sansa was basically trying to son Arya, on some little sis shyt. Told her she had to call her Lady's Stark. Admonished her for running from the guards, and laughed at her list like it was just Arya's imagination running wild.

Then she found out the list was real. Then she found out Arya was real, and a little sister in lineage only.

Basically, Sansa feels like the weakest link.
you took all that the exact opposite way i did...she says yes you have to call me lady stark, then paused and smiled the way you would on some inside joke/nah, you know we good shyt. she didn't admonish her, it was more like "why you bounce?". and everyone has laughed at arya's list, she had no way to know what arya was about until she saw her fight. i saw sansa's look at arya at the end of the fight as one of relief and intrigue, she got a real hitta on her team. that's what arya wanted to be ever since she was a little kid, sansa is seeing that arya was actually able to make it happen.

honestly, i'm not seeing insecurity from sansa other than the few disagreements her and jon had

Last edited:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Will Dany catch heat (no pun) from her crew for unleashing her dragon? I know they said no dragons on cities and people, but did they mean that on the battle field against soldiers as well?

The darthraki would of won the battle regardless, but best believe the fight would of been a lot closer had drogan had not showed up.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on vacation in Columbia. Finally figured out how to make my HBO Now work with a VPN. Just finished watching. Damn great episode.

I was so damn conflicted wanting Danh to win but not wanting Bron to die. Hell I didn't want Jaime to die.

Bout to chill in my room and catch up on this thread. i had to sneak away from the people I'm with because they just won't understand why I have to do this now on vacation.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Insecurity. All her siblings left home and came back as superheroes. Sansa's still... Sansa. She hasn't found what makes her special yet (she has, ruling, but she doesn't know it yet).

Said this in the episode spoiler thread, but remember, right before the fight Sansa was basically trying to son Arya, on some little sis shyt. Told her she had to call her Lady's Stark. Admonished her for running from the guards, and laughed at her list like it was just Arya's imagination running wild.

Then she found out the list was real. Then she found out Arya was real, and a little sister in lineage only.

Basically, Sansa feels like the weakest link.

Basically the only thing that Sansa experienced through her journey was get fukked in all her crevices by a demon :yeshrug:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man this show sure does bring out the weirdos. I'm on other boards and people are legit complaining about Brienne's momentum should have been enough to knock Arya off balance and shyt. Seriously, you have a girl who is able to change mass at will and you are complaining about her forearm strength.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
And Qyburn. If lannister set aint have them nikkas, they would have been washed.
got to give credit to the gm on that one :manny: considering his troubled past, it was a huge gamble to not only claim him off waivers, but to immediately promote him to the starting lineup. a move that caused some dissension within the organization, but my god did it pay dividends.:wow:

a lot of people wandered how lanniset would go on after the gruesome injury of franchise player, Jamie lannister, and the loss of perennial coach of the year candidate, Twyin lannister. moves like this, along with the free agent signing of bronn, the destruction of the sparrows, as well as the destruction of houses tyrell and martell show that the lanniset front office knows exactly what it's doing. they recently just freed up a considerable amount of cap space, so expect big moves before the upcoming trade deadline.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man this show sure does bring out the weirdos. I'm on other boards and people are legit complaining about Brienne's momentum should have been enough to knock Arya off balance and shyt. Seriously, you have a girl who is able to change mass at will and you are complaining about her forearm strength.

:russ: This reminds me of the debates when Oberyn's head got popped.

Like :gucci: :mindblown: "The's no way The Mountain got the strength to do that!!! His core was destroyed by Oberyn's spear!"

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yeah I def have to be watching different shows than some of y'all with this Arya and Bronn shyt.

Last night's episode sealed the deal on this talk. Bronn is not a sellsword and hasn't been since the Battle of the Blackwater. A sellsword would've fled the fight - not get the troops in line despite knowing they were outmanned and going to die in battle. A sellsword doesn't tell Jamie to escape to the castle - he worries about his own life. A sellsword would've disobeyed Jamie's command to locate and fire the arrows at the dragon. A sellsword would've picked up the bag of gold and ran. A SELLSWORD DOESN'T PUT HIS LIFE IN DANGER BY TRYING TO SAVE A MAN ATTEMPTING TO JOUST A QUEEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON.

The show literally, literally, gave y'all multiple point of references to show that Bronn's connection to the Lannisters was out of loyalty.

Bronn should've left after Blackwater - he didn't.
Bronn should've left after sneaking with Jamie into Dorne - he didn't.
Bronn should've left after the Septon got blown up - he didn't.

Bronn has no reason to stay in Kings Landing, but he continues to stay. And not only does he stay, he continues to stick by Jamie's side, essentially replacing Tyrion as his brother. The castle/gold promise is a red herring. It's like an alpha male being afraid to tell his homies he loves em.