Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
tumblr_ouaum0b8uG1wwin5ho1_540.gif
tumblr_ouaum0b8uG1wwin5ho2_540.gif

tumblr_ouaum0b8uG1wwin5ho3_540.gif

tumblr_ouaum0b8uG1wwin5ho4_540.gif
Dany lucky cause when chicks walk into a cave with Snowman, they never want to come back out.

This nikka spent all that time drawing them shyts hisself :smugbiden:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Oh shyt!!!

Someone from Reddit spotted this visual:ohhh:

It never clicked to me:ohhh:

Is this the start if Jaime's rebirth?

hbdrm4aob8ez.jpg
Jamie's rebirth started seasons ago breh. He's had the best character arc in the show. Redemption was in arm's reach when he was with Brienne.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, the faceless man put the Waif threw the same training, she been blinded before. They are trained for every scenario.

:dwillhuh:

I swear some of y'all are watching a different show. What the fukk.

Arya was blinded as punishment, then forced to train while blind. Being blinded was not training. And there is plenty of evidence to suggest the waif would never have been. Because she never questioned an order, even when she didn't agree with them. Basically, Jaquen was Chris, the waif was Snoop, and Arya was Michael, always doing her own thing instead of what she was told to do. And just like Michael, she ended up using her brain to get the drop on one of her mentors.

You just don't want to acknowledge it, because you don't like the idea of Arya taking her down.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
you making it sound like lannisters are winning lol "we beat the greyjoys :mjgrin:"

bronn gets paid to fight but he aint sticking around when the odds get grim. dude ain't down to fight dragons full-time

I think that if it really was Bronn who saved Jamie then that pretty much proves he's willing to sign a contract extension with team Lannister...

He's gonna DEFINITELY need that back pay for the burned gold though

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
We thought fukkboy was reborn when he lost his hand :stopitslime:

Kingslayer ain't reborn until cersei drops him.

I think Bronn might free the Dorn heau since they know each other (I'm reaching all the fukk around :dame:)

You talking about Bad p*ssy? She's already been poisoned so freeing her wouldn't help without the antidote.

Besides I hardly see Bronn as the type to love them hoes enough to risk the ire of Cersei

Daps
you making it sound like lannisters are winning lol "we beat the greyjoys :mjgrin:"

bronn gets paid to fight but he aint sticking around when the odds get grim. dude ain't down to fight dragons full-time

I could see Bronn abandoning the Lannisters, but he'd never join Targset. He's a sellsword, Dany ain't paying you to fight for her, that's not how she rolls.

This is all pretty moot tho, cuz assuming Bronn and Jaime got captured, they're not gonna let Bronn just switch sides like that so he can get free:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jamie's rebirth started seasons ago breh. He's had the best character arc in the show. Redemption was in arm's reach when he was with Brienne.

I don't know how many times I have to say it...

Throwing a child out of a window so he can keep on fukking his own sister is irredeemable. There is no "rebirth" for Jamie Lannister. There can only be comeuppance...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone tell me why Sansa was so salty when Arya flexed on big Brie?

Insecurity. All her siblings left home and came back as superheroes. Sansa's still... Sansa. She hasn't found what makes her special yet (she has, ruling, but she doesn't know it yet).

Said this in the episode spoiler thread, but remember, right before the fight Sansa was basically trying to son Arya, on some little sis shyt. Told her she had to call her Lady's Stark. Admonished her for running from the guards, and laughed at her list like it was just Arya's imagination running wild.

Then she found out the list was real. Then she found out Arya was real, and a little sister in lineage only.

Basically, Sansa feels like the weakest link.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I could see Bronn abandoning the Lannisters, but he'd never join Targset. He's a sellsword, Dany ain't paying you to fight for her, that's not how she rolls.

This is all pretty moot tho, cuz assuming Bronn and Jaime got captured, they're not gonna let Bronn just switch sides like that so he can get free:heh:
Dany don't pay but Tyrion will :skip: