Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I got a feeling Bronn will jump ship and join Dany. He was denied by Jamie by not letting him have Highgarden. :patrice:
You are reaching to outer space with this bs. Nobody, dany or anyone was giving him High Garden. He was made a lord and has riches which the Lannisters can pay. Bronn , smart, he sees the queen of High Garden castle sacked, the Dorne massacre, the greyjoys routed. Why would he switch teams now??

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You are reaching to outer space with this bs. Nobody, dany or anyone was giving him High Garden. He was made a lord and has riches which the Lannisters can pay. Bronn , smart, he sees the queen of High Garden castle sacked, the Dorne massacre, the greyjoys routed. Why would he switch teams now??
what dorne massacre? and who gives a fukk about a greyjoy? :heh:

tyrells ain't ever been about that action, their power was always financial and political.

cersei got dragons to deal with now and jamie out here trying to die on purpose

bronn is testing free agency and making it known

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
what dorne massacre? and who gives a fukk about a greyjoy? :heh:

tyrells ain't ever been about that action, their power was always financial and political.

cersei got dragons to deal with now and jamie out here trying to die on purpose

bronn is testing free agency and making it known
Ahh what's does this have to do with Bronn jumping ship?

HulkSmash

Avenger
Daps
I don't think anyone will be able to out maneuver Sansa soon, politically. Cersei, Littlefinger, Margery, Joffrey, Ramsey and Tyrion were her teachers. And seeing who they learned from (Minus Joffrey), how can she not eventually be a beast?

As I said in the leak thread. Sansa is afraid she's on Arya's list. At one point she almost made it, lol... They weren't on good terms when they last saw each other as well, and at this point, they haven't told each other their journeys. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Briene won't be able to save Sansa....
it's a little late for sansa to become a political beast. couldn't even get her shyt together before the town hall meeting with snowman

Daps
Nope, the faceless man put the Waif threw the same training, she been blinded before. They are trained for every scenario.
I've seen nothing to indicate that blinding was a standard part of the training to become no one.

Arya was blinded as punishment, it wasn't shown as a normal part of the training.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ahh what's does this have to do with Bronn jumping ship?
you making it sound like lannisters are winning lol "we beat the greyjoys :mjgrin:"

bronn gets paid to fight but he aint sticking around when the odds get grim. dude ain't down to fight dragons full-time

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't think anyone will be able to out maneuver Sansa soon, politically. Cersei, Littlefinger, Margery, Joffrey, Ramsey and Tyrion were her teachers. And seeing who they learned from (Minus Joffrey), how can she not eventually be a beast?

As I said in the leak thread. Sansa is afraid she's on Arya's list. At one point she almost made it, lol... They weren't on good terms when they last saw each other as well, and at this point, they haven't told each other their journeys. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Briene won't be able to save Sansa....
why the hell would arya want to KILL sansa? :why:

and sansa couldn't out manuver a little girl :dead: she wasn't taught by anyone. she was pitied

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
you making it sound like lannisters are winning lol "we beat the greyjoys :mjgrin:"

bronn gets paid to fight but he aint sticking around when the odds get grim. dude ain't down to fight dragons full-time

That man is out for his own survival and gain, and I'm okay with it.

In other news, them damned Dothrakis ain't nothin' to fukk with. I know they had that dragon with them but they were wiping the floor with the Lannisters regardless. :damn:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Plus we all secretly want to bone her
giphy.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Oh shyt!!!

Someone from Reddit spotted this visual:ohhh:

It never clicked to me:ohhh:

Is this the start if Jaime's rebirth?

hbdrm4aob8ez.jpg
We thought fukkboy was reborn when he lost his hand :stopitslime:

Kingslayer ain't reborn until cersei drops him.

I think Bronn might free the Dorn heau since they know each other (I'm reaching all the fukk around :dame:)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yea, as far as jamie being "reborn". if cersei blowing up the high septon, killing off hundreds (thousands) of people, leading to the suicide of her last kid and her power hungry ass sitting on the throne didn't move jamie, him playing hero and running at a dragon certainly doesn't seem like the proverbial straw - camel - back...:martin:

Last edited: